iso 86GT or 87GT by 86gtdude
Started on: 08-08-2014 10:23 PM
Replies: 8 (274 views)
Last post by: possumlips on 08-12-2014 01:35 AM
86gtdude

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtdudeSend a Private Message to 86gtdudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in Oklahoma or surrounding states have a good running driving 86GT or 87GT they would sell?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm selling my 7 fiero's and moving next spring hopfuly. I'll get prices and pics together this weekend if interested. I look to be about 250 miles, 4 1/2 hours drive away tho...jesse
2-'88 2.5 5spd one red that runs, one maroon non running needs timing gear.
'87 2.8 gt 5 spd. green
'87 2.5 white non running needs motor
'86 gt automatic black, driving it now less than 80k miles
'86 gt 4 spd. purple.poor clutch, might need slave and clutch cylinders
'85 gt.was running but smoked bad.

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 08-12-2014).]

86gtdude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtdudeSend a Private Message to 86gtdudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that black one with the raised spoiler looks like my first one but mine was white and an 87 my second was a red 86 GT automatic spoiler wasn't raised on it though
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're selling 7! Keeping any?
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gentleman farmer... of Fieros!
86gtdude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtdudeSend a Private Message to 86gtdudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the black GT the 86 or 87? Either way if it runs and drives good and tags are up to date I am interested in buying it
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black gt is a '86 as is the purple gt. Green gt is a '87. The only other gt I have is a non running white with silver on the bottom '85 gt notchback.The black gt is my daily driver and only fiero of the 7 with a tan interior. I switch between it and the red '88 so they are tagged. Heres a link to some more pics.
http://s179.photobucket.com...s4sale?sort=6&page=4
I'm was fixing to add a rear facing scoop to the trunk lid in the next few days and over the roof scoops to each side over the vents. I was going to cut out a hole in the trunk lid for the engine heat to escape but may wait as a new owner may not want this. Also, the scoops are not ready to pickup from the paint and body shop yet, only the rear facing scoop. It will be a combo of these 2 pics when finished.

If the scoops are not painted by tomorrow I may tell them to hold off on them as they were primed and ready yesterday and the new owner of the car may not want them so I'm keep for another project.
possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

possumlips

460 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by 86gtdude:

I like that black one with the raised spoiler looks like my first one but mine was white and an 87 my second was a red 86 GT automatic spoiler wasn't raised on it though

Still have the stock wing and stations.Bought the wing with 7" stands from a member here Danyel. It has a led strip embedded in it that comes on when I hit my brakes. You should check out his "Black Widow" fiero project.

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 08-12-2014).]

possumlips

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

possumlips

460 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by tshark:

You're selling 7! Keeping any?

The U-Haul truck can only tow one car so were saving that spot for our new car we're going to buy in 2015. Maybe a '15 Mustang with the turbo 4 cylinder that's suppose to have 305 hp.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock