1988 Fiero GT. All Stock, Auto, Excellent condition by Paulv
Started on: 08-04-2014 10:18 PM
Replies: 9 (957 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 08-30-2014 06:25 PM
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88GT, Red, Auto, high miles (146K), but in better than excellent condition, including paint. (virtually no chips, fade, or spider webbing). PW, PDL's, PM,s cruise, cold AC (converted to R-34), factory wing, rear defog, original (nice) OE floor mats, Nice gray interior, no rips, delaminations, no twisted leather on steering wheel or tears on any interior parts. 5 band EQ radio. No sunroof. New headliner. Spare tire cover. No cracks or delamination in GT quarter windows or rear taillight lenses. Note lack of visible rust in trunk corner! Fresh oil change, ready for the road! $4900.00.
More pictures at:
http://www.paulvargyas.com/Fierosforsale.htm

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price now reduced to $4200.00!!
This is a great car, you will be impressed with all the original components, interior, paint, etc.

------------------

My Web Site
www.paulvargyas.com
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car!

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 08-20-2014).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the car in person a few months ago, it is gorgeous. Looks like a low mileage car inside and out.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my car from Paul years ago sight unseen, and it was exactly as described. He definitely knows how to pick them!
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if i didnt just have a t top 88 gt land in my lap that i didnt want id be all over it. i posted it for sale or trade, if it sells while this is still up id grab it
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also have a car from Paul. Exactly as described. He also helped me get a part for it later.

When I wanted this one, it went off the market. Now that I looked elsewhere, it's back on.

My car had some small needs. It took me a few days to go get the car. Paul had started fixing the car, but didn't get to a few things. This was extra. I mean, he just did them. Not cost. I tried a bunch of '88s before the one from Paul. I lost lots of auctions. Then, I won one. I mean, I was the high bidder when the ebay auction ended. Somehow, I didn't get it. Finally, I bid on Paul's, and won. Paul was straightforward. Paul's was a better car. He was great to deal with, but a bit confused by my surprise in winning the auction, I think.

I also saw Paul's personal Fiero in person. Very nice.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 08-20-2014).]

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah,that looks like a beautiful GT.I'm hoping that the masses will start recognizing how hard it is to find a Fiero in such beautiful shape.
Hopefully the values will rebound someday and more of these cars will be saved/appreciated.
msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice car at a very fair price from a very reputable and honest seller. The 88's are rare and getting rarer. With the re-engineered suspension and other changes, the handling and reliability is superior to the 84-87 Fieros.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock