4.9 fiero by BOBBY D
Started on: 07-30-2014 09:44 PM
Replies: 20 (1373 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 08-08-2014 08:32 AM
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car sits 99.9% of the time. I haven't driven it but a few miles over the past 2 years. Miles are mid 60s no the chassis, the engine has less than 25,000 miles on it same with the trans. They both came out of a low mileage caddy, the auto was regeared for the fiero. Battery was left in the same area just used an s-10 battery tray to make more room. All new poly was installed at the time, front and back, I believe all new shocks at the time as well. It is an auto that came from the caddy. Has stealth wing stands, led lights in the interior.
Car was repainted,the paint is ok. The rims on the car are not the right ones, I have a set of 88 rims that have been bead blasted and repainted, black. I have the original wing stands of wanted as well.

The install is a professional job, as you can see by the dust on the engine it sits a lot.

Needs a driver, that's it. Has full exhaust including the cat so emissions is no problem. Trunk still completely intact. No rust.

Price $6000 or best offer

Located in Eastlake Ohio = Cleveland Ohio

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice.
I'm not in the market but GLWS!

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sits only because you don't drive it as often as you should!

Edit to add -

This is a very nice car that has been completely gone through at the time of the drivetrain upgrade.
It is a bargain at this price!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-30-2014).]

Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gorgeous car. *BUMP*

Just curious, when you say "the auto was regeared for the Fiero", do you mean that it was changed to the 3.33 final drive of the Seville STS and Eldorado TC? Or did you have a custom gear ratio installed in it?

[This message has been edited by Hidalgo (edited 07-31-2014).]

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have working A/C?
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much?
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brygida Fieros

136 posts
Member since Apr 2001
how much?
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the gears changed to the 3.33.

AC is hooked up and working.

At the bottom of the original post I have a price and location.

$6,000 obo located near Cleveland Ohio.
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BOBBY D

472 posts
Member since Feb 2011
I guess I forgot to mention it's an 88 formula.
Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*BUMP*

Is the exhaust just dual or true dual?
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hidalgo:

*BUMP*

I don't think any one does true dual exhaust with keeping emissions, that would be 2 cats plus not sure how you would do a cross over pipe. Any ways below is a pick of the exhaust.

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hidalgo:

*BUMP*

There is no discernable benefit running 'true' dual exhaust on a 4.9.
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is on ebay as well.

It's actually generating a bit of interest.
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ttt
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Over a 1,000 page views and 54 watchers on the car at ebay,

Seems stalled at $4225, but there is still plenty of time to bid.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BOBBY D:

Over a 1,000 page views and 54 watchers on the car at ebay,

Seems stalled at $4225, but there is still plenty of time to bid.

Really nice car and professional looking swap. If I was looking for another Fiero I would buy yours but got too many already. Your selling price for the entire car is better than what a pro-swap would cost alone but the Caddy engine may be what's holding things back. As these engines age there is a 50/50 chance that some serious problem could develop. The head bolts on the 4.9L engine are particularly prone to pulling out causing the head gaskets to leak. Still I believe that you will get your price and sell the car. .
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With just an hour left it does not appear the car will sell on ebay.

I guess I will keep it posted here for a bit.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curious minds.........did it sell?
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it did sell. $ 5000 on the nose. Very nice car.

ebay link
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Bobby changed his reserve price and let it go for only 5K, the bidder got one heck of a deal.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18157 posts
Member since May 2004
Double post.....

One heck of a deal!

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-08-2014).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: