Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS - Gen 2 Headlight Harnesses-Complete-Including Control Module

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS - Gen 2 Headlight Harnesses-Complete-Including Control Module by FieroMeister
Started on: 07-27-2014 04:49 PM
Replies: 8 (273 views)
Last post by: evil_motors on 08-10-2014 07:48 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BOTH HARNESSES HAVE BEEN SOLD.................

Update...after I posted the harnesses I found 2 pair of Gen 2 headlight assemblies, so, if anyone needs/wants headlights as well I have them.
I'll probably follow up with a new post later once I've checked out the headlights.

I have 2 Gen 2 headlight harnesses. These are complete, uncut, all plugs and fittings are there including the headlight control modules.
They are slightly different from each other so I'm assuming that one is an '87 and the other is an '88 version.
These have been in a box in my garage for over 15 years. Both worked when pulled. I don't have a car to check the modules. If anyone knows any tests that can be performed with a multi meter I'd be happy to give that a shot.
$90 each plus actual postage.
Here are a couple of pics...

Thanks for looking.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 08-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$90 a set including motors? If so, any price break for buying all of it?
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carguy8t8:

You have a PM

PM replied. Thanks for the inquiry.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroMeister

1278 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

$90 a set including motors? If so, any price break for buying all of it?

$90 was for just the harnesses. The motors are available and were tested today and working. Am planning to post the complete headlight assemblies on the Forum tomorrow with the option to buy the assemblies or just the motors.
Would certainly give a package deal for taking it all. Just need cash for another project.
Been holding onto this stuff for over 15 years. All is in good condition with very little aging or deterioration since it's been kept indoors for that time.
Feel free to PM me an offer for it all.
Thanks for the interest in any case.
evil_motors

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evil_motorsSend a Private Message to evil_motorsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i would so buy all that just to get the module. but really i just need the module. how much?
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by evil_motors:

i would so buy all that just to get the module. but really i just need the module. how much?

evil, search on the Forum for 'fierocarparts' and a couple of other Forum Members that sell the modules individually for a great price. A couple of the guys routinely sell tested modules for $25. I think they post them on eBay as well so you should check there as well.
Hope that helps. Good luck!!
evil_motors

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for evil_motorsSend a Private Message to evil_motorsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah i only found a couple on ebay and they were $125. a guy sent me a message on here and he said he thought he saw one at his local pick and pull. so i hope he can get it for me. did you sell both your harnesses?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock