86 GT w/ 3800 SC for sale by rwlekey
Started on: 07-26-2014 02:06 PM
Replies: 17 (2398 views)
Last post by: 86Zimmer on 05-17-2015 10:08 AM
rwlekey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8 May 2015
Sent her to ebay. Low starting bid and very reasonable reserve. I'd put the link here, but ebay recommends against it for some reason. They ask instead to put the following:

If you're interested, please go to the eBay website at eBay.com and enter item number 291456841464 in the search box at the top of the eBay home page.

Lastly, some of the proceeds will benefit the USO. Great org and great mission!
Thanks,
RWL

1986 Pearl White Pontiac Fiero GT with 147K on body/chassis garaged since 2005. Engine is a 2001 Grand Prix GTP L67 3800 SCII supercharged V-6 with 48,000 miles. Motor has 3.2 inch modular pulley system, 1.9:1 rocker arms, new gaskets, new thermostat and waterpump, K&N air filter, LQ-4 MAF and Northstar throttle body, wiring harness by Fieroflyer and ECM tuning by Sinister Performance (Ryan). Motor mounts by Purple Reign. Ported exhaust manifolds to 3 inch downpipe to split 2.5 inch exhaust to dual Magnaflow mufflers and new chrome tips.

Transmission is the GTP 4T-65 HD automatic with shift kit, new gasket, and a new filter. New Walbro 255 lb/hour fuel pump. New battery. Fuel tank boiled and coated inside with Tank Tech.

New Kumho Ecsta 205/50R17 tires in front and new National Ovation 225/50R17 tires on the rear. SSC 9 x 17 inch wheels all the way around. New rotors, calipers, brake pads and tie-rods. Polyurethane bushings on all A-arms. Rodney Dickman lowering ball joints and Koni shocks on front. Solid aluminum engine cradle mounts and KYB coil-overs with 325#/in springs in back.

The power windows, power mirrors, headlights, parking brake, remote gas, and remote trunk all work. New windshield. Sunroof is in good shape and doesn’t leak. POR-15 rust-proofing throughout suspension, cradle, and engine. Comes with GM service, Haynes, & Chilton manuals, most receipts and lots of printouts and data files from Pennocks Fiero Forum.

Alright, the not so good—pass side GT window has a crack. The driver’s side has some crazing. The driver’s side aero effect has a crack in it. The rear bumper cover has a crack. The paint is not original and is peeling in spots, but is not terrible. The original seats have been replaced with late model Saturn seats. The headliner cloth is gone, but the headliner backing is there and in good shape. The speedo and the gas gauge are not connected. There is no radio or tape player. The trunk carpet is there but kinda rough. The trunk weather seal is there but very rough. Passenger side mirror needs to be installed, but the housing is fine and works.

UPDATED: Someone asked about the AC. It is installed but not hooked up. I believe the hoses for the 3800 compressor and the 2.8 compressor are opposite flow from each other and a set has to be made to get it to work right. Not sure how to do that, but I remember reading a post about it on the Techical forum some time back....and a bump.

I’m selling to get a new vehicle. I don’t have the time for a weekend hobby car anymore and I don’t have anywhere nearby that I can actually drive her to her potential. It’s had a lot done to make it right so I’m not giving her away. Alternatively, I realize what Fiero fans are looking for when they decide to buy so I’m not looking for an unreasonable price either. For sale locally and soon on E-Bay. Sold where is as is (mid-Missouri). $5500. PM me here. Thanks for looking!

[This message has been edited by rwlekey (edited 05-08-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Location?

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really need to know your license plate numbers!!! I am going to stay up all night and try to figure it out.... LOL
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Location?

Yeah, sorry about that! It's in mid-Missouri. Post has been updated, thanks!

rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rwlekey

214 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

I really need to know your license plate numbers!!! I am going to stay up all night and try to figure it out.... LOL

Yeah, I just noticed that one of the pics could probably be blown up to read it AND I think my reflection is in one of the other pics. Prolly some CSI types out there that could put it all together and find me...or just give me an offer and pick it up, whichever's easier. Ha!
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for the new week. Thanks.
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rwlekey:
I think my reflection is in one of the other pics. Prolly some CSI types out there that could put it all together

I've watched CSI before, how hard can it be?

NOPE!

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

I've watched CSI before, how hard can it be?

NOPE!

Freekin' awesome! Made me laugh. Thanks.

rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'nother bump.
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more bump...
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Answered PM's. Been on an extended trip. Back now and she's still for sale.
I might be interested in a swap...I'm looking for a 2011 to 2013 Cadillac CTS coupe Premium or Performance, in red with black or grey interior, auto trans with less than 25K miles. Probably the wrong crowd, but you never know.
Thanks for looking!
RWL

[This message has been edited by rwlekey (edited 12-21-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend and the New Year! Thinking about putting it on ebay this week or next, but would rather sell it to someone here.
Thanks,
RWL
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the new spring season! Haven't been able to get back here much to see if anyone's interested. I'll leave it for a few days and then I'm going to put it on ebay later this week...any interest?
Thanks,
RWL
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's answered. Thanks for looking!
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2015 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's answered.
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2015 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the ebay info in the revised listing.
rwlekey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2015 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rwlekeySend a Private Message to rwlekeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last weekend bump for the ebay listing (ends Sunday).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...2-Door-/291456841464
Thx.
86Zimmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86ZimmerSend a Private Message to 86ZimmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I am overseas until October and will be stationed up in Nebraska. I would love to have a running completed swap to use as a donor for my Zimmer.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock