Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Holley Intake Manifold for 2.5L Iron Duke. Unused, still in box.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Holley Intake Manifold for 2.5L Iron Duke. Unused, still in box. by ITB 2M4
Started on: 07-12-2014 01:49 PM
Replies: 12 (2596 views)
Last post by: ITB 2M4 on 07-22-2014 04:12 PM
ITB 2M4

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITB 2M4Send a Private Message to ITB 2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought this off a forum member almost 20 years ago for my SCCA Improved Touring Fiero. Was hoping to find a Holley TBI to go with it, but never did, so I never installed it on the car. Sold the car about 10 years ago, but held onto the intake. Super rare piece, and much better quality and airflow than the stock piece. $200 plus shipping from Florida.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This manifold only fits on the 84 Duke, right?

*Bump* for a very rare vintage high performance part!
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
%

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-22-2014).]

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hidalgo:

This manifold only fits on the 84 Duke, right?

*Bump* for a very rare vintage high performance part!

84-85-86
ITB 2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITB 2M4Send a Private Message to ITB 2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will fit *ANY* 2.5L Iron Duke motor. The head I was gonna use on my motor was a mid '70's head from a Chevy Luv, because it didn't have the vanes in the middle of the intake ports. Plus, being an early casting, there was very little flashing in the intake runners. It matched the gaskets, no problem.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2014 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love to have this for my INDY.. as my replacement 2.5 with have m.p.f.i. but I can't see 2 c notes.. if it was a S/D intake maybe..
any info if this even flowed better than the stocker?? I looked at another but it was for a 4brl..(75oo) and held off.. as I need to find out if a ccc q-jet tv cable connection will fly with the trans in fiero.. as these ccc q-jets make great t/b

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-15-2014).]

Hidalgo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITB 2M4:

The head I was gonna use on my motor was a mid '70's head from a Chevy Luv, because it didn't have the vanes in the middle of the intake ports.

A Chevy LUV with a Duke? I thought the LUV only came with Isuzu engines. Or was it something the previous owner had swapped in it?

Sorry if I'm going off topic here... A Chevy LUV was the first model kit I ever assembled.

EDIT: on second thought, maybe I should have PM-ed this. Sorry!

[This message has been edited by Hidalgo (edited 07-15-2014).]

kmd85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another PM sent!
KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ITB 2M4:

It will fit *ANY* 2.5L Iron Duke motor. The head I was gonna use on my motor was a mid '70's head from a Chevy Luv, because it didn't have the vanes in the middle of the intake ports. Plus, being an early casting, there was very little flashing in the intake runners. It matched the gaskets, no problem.

Won't fit newer than 1986.
Also, Luv didn't have a 2.5
kmd85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it at $200 plus shipping, please PM me ITB 2M4!
PFF
System Bot
kmd85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with address, please send PayPal info and I'll send payment immediately.
ITB 2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITB 2M4Send a Private Message to ITB 2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock