Started on: 07-06-2014 05:08 AM
Replies: 24 (2752 views)
Last post by: typhoon on 05-30-2016 10:26 PM
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corson #008 with euro interior. This car runs terrific but i can't keep 2 cars. Driven from Los Angeles to Las Vegas last week without a problem. California smog legal with BAR sticker in the doorjam. Archie did the install; get it now or regret it later. Here's the local las vegas Craig's list ad:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5176621867.html

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-24-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
added new pics and lowered the price. Also considering trades (fiero with engine swap, motorcycle, etc.) as long as it also includes cash .
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much you asking on it?
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$16000 because:

An aldino kit (similar kit but koenig version) sells for $11000 unpainted; corson stopped making these long ago and only made 100 (this is #008)

Archie did the V8 conversion using a crate engine; about 30k miles on it

Euro interior used to be $1300 unupholstered ( i think this interior is not being made anymore either)

It's completely street legal and runs like crazy.

That's how i came up with my price, but i'm negotiable because someone should be using this car instead of having it parked and i need some money .

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ehh bit to rich for my blood so ill just stic with my mera... really good lookin car though GLWS
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you got a really nice project going on there. PM sent.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-07-2014).]

PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updated link. If you have a fiero to trade, needs to have working a/c, some kind of engine conversion, and auto trans

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 08-24-2015).]

PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2015 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump and link update. looking for offer / trade

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car Paul !!!!! Just can't afford it !!!!! Mel
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2015 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice car! Here's hoping the right buyer comes along for you soon.
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will trade for fiero with engine conversion + cash
PFF
System Bot
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2016 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More detailed pictures available?
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2016 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's enough in the ad for a REAL buyer to come see the car and make an offer .....

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 04-07-2016).]

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got me. I'm a counterfeit buyer.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2016 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

There's enough in the ad for a REAL buyer to come see the car and make an offer .....

Wow...
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Wow...

Waaaayyyy tired of hearing ..... "send me pics" whine, whine, whine ...... LOTS of time and money put into this thing; just trying to find a decent BUYER not curiosity seekers that keep turning up from all over the friggin country (about 2 every week) .
ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Waaaayyyy tired of hearing ..... "send me pics" whine, whine, whine ...... LOTS of time and money put into this thing; just trying to find a decent BUYER not curiosity seekers that keep turning up from all over the friggin country (about 2 every week) .

Someone who "turns up" from "all over the friggin country" is hardly a "curiosity seeker".
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2016 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If, that what you get for a reply, I'd hate to see what you'd get looking at it in person.. WOW
and the seller wonders why it hasn't found a new home..
Think I'll respectively pass..
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Someone who "turns up" from "all over the friggin country" is hardly a "curiosity seeker".

Well the first guy that contacted me wanted to trade his Lincoln Navigator. He was from the Inland Empire. We exchanged e-mails, messages, PICS ! and had phone conversations over 6 FRIGGIN WEEKS. THEN NOTHING.

Some a$$hole with a Hummer pulled the same crap for 3 WEEKS. Asked me for a list of local places to stay and i actually made him one !

Another a$$hole with a mazda MX-5 went back and forth for 2 weeks, made arrangements and never showed up.

I've had at least another 1/2 dozen actually tell me they'd come here; MANY more phone calls from Atlanta, California, Boston, Carolina, Oregon, etc.

One a$$hole came here, looked the car over, criticized, told me he intended to "flip" it and offerred $5000. Another offered $6700. For a friggin smog-legal V8 with working A/C, euro interior / instrumentation and everything else.

ONE DECENT BUYER from arizona actually showed up. Nice guy though.

My skepticism has been earned and is well-deserved.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 05-28-2016).]

ICouldaBeenAV8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2016 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry you've had such problems. That buyer is out there someplace.

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 05-28-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Notorio

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All your links are kaput. Will you be placing a new ad? If so I'd suggest updating the first post's link too; just sayin' ...
PaulJK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got a voice mail from Seattle. "I'mm REALLY interested. I'd like you to send me more pics; as many as possible. Tomorrow's Memorial Day soo that would be a good time to do it". Like OH YEAH. I've got NOTHING more important to do with my holiday than send some knucklehead from 1000 miles away some pics - as many as possible.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the past I've created a "library" in my photobucket account where I put all the pictures I wanted to be seen. If someone asked for more pictures, I just included the link to the photobucket library, and let them browse to there heart's content. No need to take pictures every time someone asks for them.

[This message has been edited by darbysan (edited 05-30-2016).]

typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it won't sell because you call everyone an A$$HOLE.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock