Started on: 07-04-2014 01:42 PM
Replies: 20 (1787 views)
Last post by: craigsfiero2007 on 09-21-2014 11:31 AM
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, unfortunately. I am forced to sell my Fiero because I am now getting a Divorce. Here is my brief build thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093449.html

I will get more pictures of it after the weekend, I will probably throw it on the lift at the Auto Craft Shop so everyone can see the rot free underside.

Here is a list of parts/mods done to the Formula:

KYB Shocks in the Front
Relocated Battery to the Front
Rebuilt Both Headlight Motors with Rodney's Metal Gears
Mecham Scoops
12" C4 Corvette Rotors (Brand new Zinc Coated, Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Pads)
New Aluminum Brake Master Cylinder
New Rear Brake Lines (the front brake lines are stainless braided lines)
Brand New 17" Konig Lace wheels (Front: 17x7 40mm offset & Rear 17x8 35mm offset) with Brand New Kumho Tires
Momo Millennium Steering Wheel using an NRG Short Hub
Sony Head Unit with JBL 4x6 Plate Speakers in the rear.
Recovered Beechwood Cadillac Shifter Knob
Beechwood Shifter Boots from Russ88ttop
Speedhut Gauge Overlays (I haven't installed the Aux Gauge or AC Control overlays yet, but I have them)
New Adjustable Vacuum Modulator on the 4T60E Transmission
New Gates Barricade Fuel Hoses
New Fuel Filter
Fresh Tune Up and Oil change
New Interstate Battery
Rebuilt and Flowtested 5.0 Ford Fuel Injectors from osidetiger
Camaro Seats (in okay condition)

Parts I haven't installed but have:

Rodney's Lowering Ball Joints
Rear Coil Over setup using KYB Struts
Polyurethane Bushings for the Front Control Arms
Brand New Parking Brake Cables
NOS Front Bumper
Extra set of Notchback tail lights

The Good:

It Runs and drives is currently registered and inspected when it doesn't really have to be.

Its a solid Fiero

Its got a great running 4.9L V8 and a nice shifting 4T60E Transmission installed by The Fiero Factory in the early 2000's

Brand new 17" Konig Wheels and Kumho Tires

Many more new parts as well as a small parts stash that will come with the Fiero. (NOS OEM Front Formula Bumper, for example)

The Bad:

The paint is baked.

It doesn't have the parking brake hooked up

The Hood has a crack and the corner is chipped off. (But I have an extra hood that goes with it.)

It will need the marker lights replaced because they are baked from the sun. They work though, just ugly.

The gauges don't work properly. I think the Tach was never modified when the swap was done, not sure what the Speedos problem is.

One of the front fenders is cracked, its barely noticeable.

Only one speaker works. The two front ones are factory and blown and the passenger rear speaker doesn't work. Not sure why, but I suspect a bad wire.

This Fiero has alot of stuff done to it, even before I got it.

Make an offer or bid on my auction below.

PM me and I can give you my number if you are interested.

[This message has been edited by craigsfiero2007 (edited 07-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for that Craig. You are in a tough spot. Been there done that. Puts a damper on things, but it will get better. Good luck with the sale.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

Sorry for that Craig. You are in a tough spot. Been there done that. Puts a damper on things, but it will get better. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I think things will get better for me soon. I am in a substantial amount of pain, doctors are trying to figure out what it is. I would just like to see this nice Fiero go to a good home, I am sure there are quite a few people on here that can appreciate it as well as I do.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated my first post with a list of stuff done to it
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't sell a car without a lot of pictures!!!
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some current pictures. I plan on taking it to the shop to put it on a lift sometime this upcoming week to get more pictures of the underside.

Crack and Paint Chipping on the hood

Chipped part of the corner of the hood

Crack in the Passenger Front Fender and this is the worst Marker Light on this Fiero.

Driver Side Trunk Corner

Passenger Side Trunk Corner

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 04:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feel Free to make an offer. Worst I can say is no.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does it have working cold a/c??
Thanks Gary
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

Does it have working cold a/c??
Thanks Gary

It does have the AC working. But it needs a recharge, I will probably charge it before it sells. The Previous Owner said he thought it had a leak, but I have not found one.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...11&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Hopefully it will go to a good home.
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

It does have the AC working. But it needs a recharge, I will probably charge it before it sells. The Previous Owner said he thought it had a leak, but I have not found one.

Refrigerant doesn't evaporate. If it needs recharged, it has let out either through intentional draining or undiscovered leak(s).

Just FYI.

Regardless, its a good deal for a solid ride. GLWS
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than 2 days left
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale. Needs to go.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

3979 posts
Member since Aug 2007
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Feel free to make a reasonable offer. Keep in mind though, this car has $1000 in wheels/tires.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of the divorce. You are not alone; it can happen to the best of people. If I may make a suggestion your Fiero will sell easier and at a higher price if it is running. Fact is few people want to buy a car that is not running .

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Wannafiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WannafieroSend a Private Message to WannafieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be willing to sell the extra hood, bumper, and tail lights that you list in your ad as extra parts seperately?
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Sorry to hear of the divorce. You are not alone; it can happen to the best of people. If I may make a suggestion your Fiero will sell easier and at a higher price if it is running. Fact is few people want to buy a car that is not running .

I appreciate your suggestion, but me working on it isn't going to be easy for me. I am in constant pain and it makes it difficult for me to go about my day. Doing any more than I do now would put me in the ER, again.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

3979 posts
Member since Aug 2007

Originally posted by Wannafiero:

Would you be willing to sell the extra hood, bumper, and tail lights that you list in your ad as extra parts seperately?

I will if someone buys the car and doesn't want the parts, I've had alot of people tell me they didn't want the parts. But they all have been tire kickers too.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2014 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

3979 posts
Member since Aug 2007
If someone wants to buy the Fiero without the wheels, I can definitely negotiate a lower price without the wheels on it, you will just have to bring your own 16"+ wheels/tires to swap them over.
craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock