WTB: Fastback Fiero GT Taillight Screws --- One Set of 6 --- by project34
Started on: 06-27-2014 01:13 PM
Replies: 13 (671 views)
Last post by: anthonyelectric on 05-29-2015 12:14 AM
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The total length (tiptop-to-bottom, not just the thread length for each fastback Fiero GT (`86 through `88 GT) taillight screw is about 5-3/4 inches. (Other Fiero taillight screws are considerably shorter.)

The photos below illustrate the shape of the above-mentioned screws --- not necessarily their color:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would be interested as I need a set. How much? Shipping to 44221 or 21201.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Would be interested as I need a set. How much? Shipping to 44221 or 21201.

I think the OP is looking to buy...

As it happens I have some. But as luck would have it I have eleven of the long ones (looks more like 5 5/8" total length, and 6 short ones at 4" long. They are dirty and have a bit of surface rust. I was planning on a quick clean up before posting them. I have to go out now but I can post a pic later. Shoot me an offer...

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be next in line for the gt taillight screws. Are they still available?
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:
I think the OP is looking to buy...

You are correct.

Also, my thread's title, "WTB: Fastback Fiero GT Taillight Screws --- One Set --- ", for some reason ends only with three dashed lines. To the right of those three dashed lines should have been the phrase, "Not Rusted or Very Minor Rust."

That is because my GT's original taillight screws had enough rust to greatly impede their removal which in turn, sometimes resulted in destroying their usefulness while removing them; I want to avoid experiencing that situation again.

...I have eleven of the long ones (looks more like 5 5/8" total length..., and 6 short ones at 4" long. They are dirty and have a bit of surface rust. I was planning on a quick clean up before posting them. I have to go out now but I can post a pic later. Shoot me an offer...

Yours sounds like a good plan to me. Because I have a fastback GT, I'm interested in at least 6 of the long ones.

...I can post a pic later. Shoot me an offer...

I'll be in a much better position to do that after you've had an opportunity to post the pic or pics you've volunteered to take. Thanks!

By the way, does the 5-5/8" measurement you mentioned include the Phillips head at the top of the each screw, or just everything below that, and are the Phillips heads themselves in excellent shape, or are they somewhat stripped?

[This message has been edited by project34 (edited 06-28-2014).]

Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to project34
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of 6 FB tail light screws if anyone is still looking. I can dig them up for pics just LMK.

HAGN!
Andrew

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to Rsvl-Rider.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

PM sent to Rsvl-Rider.

PM replied to this morning.

[This message has been edited by Rsvl-Rider (edited 06-30-2014).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM replied to this morning.

Replied to yours via PM this afternoon.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SOLD

All eleven GT sized screws sold to project 34. (He was the OP so he got the first shot). Thanks for all your interest. I do still have 6 of the 4" screws left.
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I have a set of 6 FB tail light screws if anyone is still looking. I can dig them up for pics just LMK.

HAGN!
Andrew

I still have a set of 6 GT tail light screws if anyone is still looking.

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2015 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

I still have a set of 6 GT tail light screws if anyone is still looking.

I am!
anthonyelectric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2015 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyelectricSend a Private Message to anthonyelectricEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a '86 Silver from an SE with Aero modification.notchback - full set.

I can send a picture if you email Anthonycutlass6@yahoo.com with your needs in the subject line.

Thank you

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock