FS - Grooved Side Molding Pieces by FieroMeister
Started on: 06-24-2014 05:41 PM
Replies: 6 (151 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 06-29-2014 09:03 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a small selection of side molding pieces. Most are in pretty nice shape. A couple could do with a little cleaning and sanding.
If anyone sees anything they want/need just make an offer, shipped.
Remember, postage isn't free.
Or, if you live near Jacksonville feel free to drop by and pick up what you want.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might take some of these. Pull me out the best one of each you have. I can use them on my second car. Mine are all bad. I have one of the longer ones new. I will try to find out which one. Also need a rearview mirror and a passenger side mirror non power and the triangle piece behind it. And I will take a grey leather automatic shift knob if you still have it. We will make a deal!! Thanks!!
JJ
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JJ, will do. I know I have more of the molding around and may find more this weekend as I go thru more of my boxes. I'll pull out the best of what I have and get you a list or a pic.
I do have a couple of rear view mirrors that I came across yesterday. I'll see if I can get a pic of them to you as well.
So far I still have all of the auto shift knobs, so, if you can pic one from the pic and let me know that would be great.
Thanks!
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello!
That is awesome.... on the moldings I can probably use one of each. I could use marker lights/grooved style also. I want the light gray shift knob. I will take a dark gray one too. Just whichever one you think looks best. Don't forget the speakers! 4x6.

Thanks!!

JJ
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JJ, I'll set all those items aside for you.
I used to have a few of the side marker lights and as I go thru more boxes I'll be looking for them and keep you posted.
Thanks.
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is for my spare fiero so no worries. I decided I may include some of the needed items with it to sweeten the deal when I sell or trade it in. It is a great car, but I need the garage space for my SUV. I hate having it outside. Thanks so much.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock