Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS - Fastback Taillight - Right/Passenger Side - Good Shape-NO Delam

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS - Fastback Taillight - Right/Passenger Side - Good Shape-NO Delam by FieroMeister
Started on: 06-21-2014 04:59 PM
Replies: 17 (592 views)
Last post by: FieroMeister on 08-08-2014 07:33 AM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One right side/passenger GT fastback taillight in good condition with no delamination. With the exception of the small surface fracture described below and shown in the picture the lense is in great shape. It was removed from an '87 GT in '95 and has been stored in a box in my garage since. It has had very little exposure to sun and weather so the color is crisp with no fogging or hazing. With a quick polish and wax it will look like a new lense.
There is a small fracture, for lack of a better term, at the inner edge just below the key hole opening. Not noticeable most of the time and could be touched up or tinted to make less visible.
I took a good shot with the light hitting it where it is most visible so that you can see it. Nothing is broken or chipped off. There is a fracture in the plastic shell. The fracture does not intrude on the letter 'T'.
This light will clean up and polish really nice. All I did for this pic was wipe it with a damp paper towel. There are no gouges or scratches only some very light surface scuffs.
$100 plus shipping.
Here are the pics...

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 06-25-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump...
KMFDMFAN1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFAN1Click Here to visit KMFDMFAN1's HomePageSend a Private Message to KMFDMFAN1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still for sale?
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KMFDMFAN1:

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is.
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need driver's side 1.....
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brygida Fieros:

I need driver's side 1.....

Wish had one for ya. This passenger side is the only one I have left.
You should start a new 'want to buy' (WTB) thread. They're out there.
Good luck.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a nice taillight!!
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need drivers side too...
Will u take $100 with shipping to fl 33401 for this one?
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the offer but I really need to try and get full price if possible.
I may be going to Ft. Pierce in the next couple of weeks to look at a jobsite and I could bring the taillight with me.
Or, if you're ever up this way come by and pick it up.
eodtech72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eodtech72Send a Private Message to eodtech72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price shipped to 23464 please. You have PayPal?
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eodtech72:

Price shipped to 23464 please. You have PayPal?

I'll try to get you an exact quote. In general the quotes I've been getting for others have been right at $20 using just about any of the available shippers. I'll be happy to cover anything over the $20.
Hope that helps.
eodtech72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eodtech72Send a Private Message to eodtech72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting for shipped price. Email me at eodtech72@gmail.com
Thanks
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eodtech72:

Still waiting for shipped price. Email me at eodtech72@gmail.com
Thanks

Sorry for the delay. I'll get it to you as soon as I can. Might manage today. Have a few other items that I have to pack for shipping first. Thanks.
Grabber Green

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Grabber GreenSend a Private Message to Grabber GreenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're estimate for shipping is very reasonable and I'm happy to pay $100 plus $20 for shipping. I would like to purchase it if still available. I have your PayPal address from my previous purchase so please PM me as you see fit. Thank you.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Grabber.
Sending you a PM.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock