WANTED: SWAY BAR W/ BRACKETS by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 06-19-2014 02:47 PM
Replies: 10 (239 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 06-28-2014 01:20 PM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a front sway bar with brackets, HOPEFULLY local to Ocala Fla,( because of shipping costs). If you have one reasonable, please contact me. (thinking of using it on the rear) thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nvm

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 06-19-2014).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not close by, but I have an old front bar with poly mounts and a Fierostore rear bar with all the needed hardware for sale. If you are interested feel free to PM me with an offer, I'm willing to work with you on price.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069278.html
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason I said local was, I was thinking more like $35-40 (In my garage, not needing to pay delivery fees) all I want is the front, don't care if it's rusty/dirty. It's just something I'd "Like", NOT that I "need."
AeroDONamic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AeroDONamicSend a Private Message to AeroDONamicEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a brandnew rear swaybar from the Fierostore list is 159.00 plus S/H . All hardware included 75.00 plus S/H ,I sold the car it was to go on , I am in GA. near Atlanta area. If interestd you can E-Mail me at ,aerodonamic@att.net.
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason I said local was, I was thinking more like $35-40 (In my garage, not needing to pay delivery fees
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou I was gonna alert you to this posting

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069278.html

But Don's sounds like a great deal. I bought a brand new rear sway bar (fierostore) from thismanyfieros in Canada a few months ago for $120 shipped, but Don's price is even better than that. And he says all hardware included.
------------------
"Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face."
-A. Morissette
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keeip it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

[This message has been edited by Lou and Blue (edited 06-19-2014).]

2fiero2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2fiero2Send a Private Message to 2fiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one with all the hardware, needs a little cleaning up. All yours if you want it. Just upgraded front and back. I might be able to meet you half way on Sunday. Unless you know some of the other Fiero guys here in Orlando. I can leave it with one of them.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There you go ! NICE ! Love this fiero community. I met Carl Calderone the other day and he's going with me to help me get that free Muncie in Jersey. Such nice people here!

------------------
"Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay and everything's going right. And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face."
-A. Morissette
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keeip it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thank you . every now and then I get a renewed faith in people !
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2Fiero2, THANK YOU ! It's all cleaned up, Painted , and Installed ! Thanks again
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock