WTB Fastback trunk carpet by sluppy123
Started on: 06-19-2014 01:29 PM
Replies: 4 (181 views)
Last post by: sluppy123 on 03-20-2015 11:03 PM
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the title says. I need a fastback trunk carpet, must be in decent condtion.

Thanks
Brian
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I think I have one in my storage. I'll try to get up there this weekend and look, I'm going on vacation Monday.
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one the condition is ok I can take pics for you. I cut my trunck for a swap so dont need it. It is from an 86 GT.
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

I have one the condition is ok I can take pics for you. I cut my trunck for a swap so dont need it. It is from an 86 GT.

Could you please take some pics and give me a price? shipping from south dakota to nebraska shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks
sluppy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2015 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back to the top, I'm still looking. Getting down to crunch time, hate to buy another one from the fiero store. That is what I currently have and don't like it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock