Started on: 06-17-2014 07:39 AM
Replies: 7 (410 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 06-23-2014 11:30 PM
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been planning to do a Cadillac swap, but am becoming more drawn to a 350 swap. Really want an early model as I'd like to stay away from all the electronics. A drop out, running or not running, with or without the motor (I have a 70's four bolt available so the assembly would need to be set up for the early motor). Russ Fiero had one advertised but he's not responding to PM's so I don't know the status of that assembly. If anyone knows him please let him know I'm looking.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068234.html

call the shop, a deal can be made.

Rob
Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks- I did see that but it's a little rich for my blood. Particularly since mine is an 85 and I'd have to do the cradle conversion and purchase the spindles, etc. along with everything else. Russ' setup was 1200 with the motor. Not saying this sale isn't worth the money, just not in line with what I'm looking to spend at the moment.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you wanting a auto or manual?
And what kind of distance you wanting to travel..

If manual 5 spd what tranny you want Getrag/Isuzu

Also which cradle 84-87 or 88s

I pretty much can supply what you may need

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 06-20-2014).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not too concerned about the trans, the car was a 4 speed but I have all the stuff to convert to an auto. I guess preference would be an auto but I'm good with a manual as well. It's an 85 GT, I have two cradles both in decent shape, not cut up or anything, so I could do an exchange for one if that matters. I do prefer an early model setup, I have a '73 350 4 bolt from a Blazer that I can use if I don't get a setup with a motor already installed. I plan to rebuild the engine anyway.
And I'm willing to travel a fair distance to get the right setup at the right price.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you prefer an auto and have your own cradle already---I have a auto set up,but its not on a cradle..

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 06-23-2014).]

Taijiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

If you prefer an auto and have your own cradle already---I have a auto set up,but its not on a cradle..

Thanks, but I ended up buying a bunch of parts. Not a complete setup, but I kind of gave up hope of finding what I was looking for.

Now I just need to sell off all my 4.9 parts....
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock