NOS OEM Complete Sunroof Hinge Hardware Set by FieroMeister
Started on: 06-15-2014 09:55 PM
Replies: 11 (368 views)
Last post by: FieroMeister on 06-20-2014 09:11 PM
FieroMeister

Feedback score:    (63)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALL SOLD!
If there are any changes I will edit this post and bump.

Here's a complete sunroof hinge hardware set. Includes pair of hinges, bolts (correction, actually it's the grommet nuts) and both pairs of bushings/washers (Fiero Store only includes one of the bushings and not the external washer). You will need to re-use your small screws that are on the underside of the sunroof panel inside the car. These are out of the weather and typically don't deteriorate.
This is everything to replace your parts, tighten up the sunroof and stop any hinge bushing related leaks.
All parts are new NOS OEM GM parts. I don't think most of these parts are available any longer.
$35 for the whole set shipped to your door (CONUS).
Here's a pic for reference;

I have 5 sets of these available.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 06-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
A4SixtyNineRR

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you consider an offer of $25? Fiero Store sells a more complete kit for $38.95 just to give you a reference on where I am coming from. Thanks

Fiero Store Sunroof Kit
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by A4SixtyNineRR:

Would you consider an offer of $25? Fiero Store sells a more complete kit for $38.95 just to give you a reference on where I am coming from. Thanks

Fiero Store Sunroof Kit

Let me check my parts book again. The Fiero Store kit does not include the 2 extra bushings/washers that totally seal the hinge nuts to the glass. I believe that the parts book shows those. If I am mistaken I may remove those and then lower the price to $30 shipped.
Not sure if the FS parts are OEM or not, but, these are original GM parts, which over the years have proven superior to many FS offerings (no insult intended to the FS, I have bought MANY parts from them over the years!)
Also, keep in mind that my price includes shipping. You'll need to add about $6.50 minimum to the FS price for shipping.
Thanks for the inquiry.

[This message has been edited by FieroMeister (edited 06-17-2014).]

FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroMeister

1278 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Originally posted by lateFormula:

PM sent.

PM received and replied.
Thanks!!

A4SixtyNineRR

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A4SixtyNineRRSend a Private Message to A4SixtyNineRREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair enough... and good point about OEM vs aftermarket. I won't haggle over a few dollars so I will take them for the $35 that you are asking. PM me with details about Paypal. Thanks!
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thank you!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMeister:

Let me check my parts book again. The Fiero Store kit does not include the 2 extra bushings/washers that totally seal the hinge nuts to the glass. I believe that the parts book shows those. If I am mistaken I may remove those and then lower the price to $30 shipped.
Not sure if the FS parts are OEM or not, but, these are original GM parts, which over the years have proven superior to many FS offerings (no insult intended to the FS, I have bought MANY parts from them over the years!)
Also, keep in mind that my price includes shipping. You'll need to add about $6.50 minimum to the FS price for shipping.
Thanks for the inquiry.

I have found a lot of stuff from them is not as good as GM parts.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for that comment solotwo.
As I said, I am not slamming the Fiero Store and have done a lot of business with them over the years.
They provide a great service to the Fiero community to say the least.
That being said...in general I have found that, when available, OEM parts are typically superior.
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday Bump...
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to buy a set

PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
FieroMeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMeisterSend a Private Message to FieroMeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ponnari, got your PM and replied.
As of now it looks like all sets are sold.
If that changes I'll let you know.
Thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock