3800 Fiero Bolt up exhaust for sale!!!! by IanT720
Started on: 06-09-2014 05:32 PM
Replies: 0 (528 views)
Last post by: IanT720 on 06-09-2014 05:32 PM
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm selling my complete and bolt up exhaust system from my 3800 Fiero. This exhaust has a very unique and killer sound, at idle I've got lots of people asking if it had a big cam even though the motor was stock. It has a good throaty sound, and is always a blast in parking garages. However I never found it that loud, louder than most cars but hardly obnoxious. I think I got more props for the exhaust note than the whole car!
Here's an old video I took after I had it fitted...

I bought it originally off member Rare87GT for $350, however to make it work with the stock manifolds the exhaust shop had to modify it extensively to work and I paid them another $425. It bolts straight up to the rear manifold on the 3800 with 3in pipe, splitting into 2.5in pipe with nice Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers then, out through the very cool and unique oval Reactive tips. Which go for a good chunk of change themselves. The mufflers fit under the trunk with a heat shield and no cutting at all! Even hang from the stock hangers! The pipes are coated with satin black flameproof ceramic paint, after using ceramic primer. I baked them to give a durable finish and there are no leaks anywhere. I have no use since I'm building a turbo system and unfortunately can't use this.

I would prefer to sell local and can meet halfway, I live outside of Ann Arbor and Brighton MI. I would need $550 for it, but if I have to ship the buyer pays shipping plus an additional $50 for the huge hassle of wrapping and delivering it...

Just shoot me a PM if interested, Thanks! -Ian

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock