Plymouth Sundance /Dodge Shadow wraparound rear spoiler by Kitskaboodle
Started on: 06-08-2014 12:02 PM
Replies: 7 (877 views)
Last post by: Kitskaboodle on 07-09-2014 11:58 PM
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I am selling a factory wraparound rear spoiler that came on deluxe Dodge Shadows and Plymouth Sundances. This spoiler is in great condition and is a perfect upgrade if you have a Notchie. If you like the look of a wraparound rear spoiler but don't have the funds for a fiberglass IMSA spoiler, than this is for you! This is a known tried and tested "junkyard upgrade" as there are some guys here on the Forum that have done this upgrade already. I too have done this upgrade and I can tell you this spoiler is tailor made for the Fiero Notchie!
If someone can host a few pics, that would be great.
$75.00 + shipping
Thanks, Kit
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

If you've never seen this modification on a Fiero it's great. I agree it's a nice junkyard upgrade for notches that gives something different without spending big $$$

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A huge thanks for the pics, the comments and lastly the bump.
I really like that last pic of the red Notchie with the two tone black/ red wing . Very nicely done. Looks great on that car .
Kit
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No replies?
That's too bad. These are great looking spoilers for the Notchie.
Ok then, it's off to Ebay they go.....
Kit
Redrum85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Redrum85GTSend a Private Message to Redrum85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much shipped to 28540?
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Redrum85GT:

How much shipped to 28540?

PM sent to to you.
Thanks, Kit
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale?
Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes , I have another one but......the bad news is it costed so much to ship the first one ( I grossly underestimated the shipping cost) that I ended up making practically nothing AND it took me about 2.5 hours to pack it. It would probably be preferable to just sell it locally.
I'm very sorry, it's just too big to ship.
Regards , Kit

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock