E-Brake Boot in Leather by Russ88TTop
Started on: 06-07-2014 09:38 AM
Replies: 11 (471 views)
Last post by: 87GT2M6 on 01-19-2015 08:49 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had some Black Leather left over from another project. I made this boot with White top stitching and I have 4 more cut out.
The price I charge for the Vinyl boot is $40 + shipping. I'll sell these 4 in Leather for the same price of $40 - shipping in the US is $3
Your choice of color for the top stitching

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent out with matching shifter boot on the same Leather

Russ

------------------

CocoFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
CocoFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Order sent.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent and thanks Russ!
ammotrup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Larryinkc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

The E brake and shifter boot arrived today, very nice work.

Thanks,
Larry
ammotrup

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

I got the boot and wallet and I'm really impressed with the quality. I haven't installed the boot yet but It matches my interior perfectly. I transferred my manual and papers over to the wallet but it looks too nice to hide in the console. The next time I show the car, it will be proudly displayed on the console or seat with the horse a focal point of the interior.

Thanks,

James
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installing mine this weekend!

Pictures to come.
PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock