Official Website Launch for Fiero Fantasy Concepts by TXOPIE
Started on: 06-06-2014 07:35 PM
Replies: 19 (1102 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 06-15-2014 12:28 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Official Website Launch for Fiero Fantasy Concepts:

Excuse us, we are still doing a little construction, but thought it was time officially announce:

http://www.fierofantasyconcepts.com/

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-06-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations on the launch of your new business! As a business owner myself I know the challenges involved in launching and running your own business. The fact that you are able to combine the business with what I assume is also a personal passion makes it that much sweeter. As a new owner and new member here on PFF I am gratified to see that interest in the Fiero still lives on. I wish you much success and satisfaction in your new adventure!

p.s. sent you an email from the site about those raised wheel letters. Really cool idea!

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I get is a blank white page. What are you using to build it? Whatever it is, you need to test in all browsers.
I'm using the Opera V 11.11 browser...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Joseph

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works fine in the latest Opera version for me.

Good luck with the business, site looks good!
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a fyi, I found some mistakes:

its brake booster, not break booster (under mechanical upgrades in the car sections)
in the menu, Gallary should by Gallery
clicking custom tire lettering on the front page goes to financing (i found the correct page under the top menu)
clicking engine swaps on the front page goes to the default services page (I found the engine swaps page through the menu)
the "product and services" default tab and the "options" default tab has a default paragraph (I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me.)
under powder coating, there is an out of place space in the paragraph
the google+, twitter and facebook links go to wix (in the footer, and under location)

Other than those small things it looks good! Its nice to see another Fiero vendor around.

edit: you should probably change the "more" tab to either "about" or "contact"

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 06-07-2014).]

bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always excited about a new Fiero customization/restoration company, and this one is so close!! I'll definitely have to drive up and visit.
Brian
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the positive feedback and request that are coming in.

Also wanted to thank a few members that caught a few mistakes on the website...the assist is much appreciated!

The only time I had to work on the building the website and everything needed for it was always after midnight most evenings.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a comment about your logo... all I really see is Trident when I look at the logo yet you call it Fiero Fantasy Concepts...

Is the company "Trident Automotive and Restoration" or "Fiero Fantasy Concepts"? Which are you trying to emphasize?

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 06-07-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Just a comment about your logo... all I really see is Trident when I look at the logo yet you call it Fiero Fantasy Concepts...

Is the company "Trident Automotive and Restoration" or "Fiero Fantasy Concepts"? Which are you trying to emphasize?

The Web front is called "Fiero Fantasy Concepts"...which is layered into the picture of the "Trident" if you look...looks better in the banner on the wall in real life...need to make it "POP" more in the graphic. I have never claimed to be a graphic artist , but don't do a half bad job for not being a professional. It is now time to pull in a real graphic artist to polish everything up and improve the resolution of the graphics...since I have it what I would called "roughed in" now.

My business partner already owned "Trident Automotive & Restoration" for years. He and his son Steven, that also works at the shop already had a love for Fieros. I myself am a passionate and innovative Fiero owner that needed to pull together all the resources to do the work on my own collection of Fieros. As we continued to work on my projects over time, we decided that it would be a great idea to focus almost completely on Fieros and fill a dying resource in the Fiero community, since we had compiled all the needed specialized hardware...some pieces we created as well...e.g.: a custom floor dolly to lower the rear end of the Fiero via the now open suspension holes on when we have dropped a cradle and rear suspension.

Now my career is as a Network/Security Engineer, but I am very entrepreneurial and have owned several successfully businesses over the years.

I am also what some people might call a "muse"...one who inspires others! Let me explain what I mean. I dream up something or hit a wall and have a need, but personally don't always have the experience needed to accomplish the task in a timely manor...so I go find someone who has the skill sets and paint the picture of what I want...they add their own input and we end up with what I need. In turn, the individual's end up selling it as a product to the rest of the community.

I have worked with and still working with many of our vendors on product development. We just released yesterday a new reproduction "Roof Panel" offering, working on a new side drip rail offering, earlier this week to another vendor about a new reproduction GT sail panel option that will be an exactly replications of the OEMs, and I still need to make to call back to someone today in regards to reproduction 88 CJB T-Top seals. I invest my own personally money into these projects and share them for the benefit of the entire Fiero Community.

My partner, Caesar, is the face-man of the company and he will handle the daily operations. I will handle the R&D, vendor relations, and marketing aspects of the company.

Hope this clears things up a bit
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First of all, congrats. Good to grow the Fiero vendors.

I did notice a spelling error under power steering upgrade. "Proprer" powee steering pump has an extra "r".

I was hoping to see prices and more engine upgrade options. Perhaps in the future.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

First of all, congrats. Good to grow the Fiero vendors.

I did notice a spelling error under power steering upgrade. "Proprer" powee steering pump has an extra "r".

I was hoping to see prices and more engine upgrade options. Perhaps in the future.

Tshark...Thanks for the support! and the catch on the spelling...I think with the assistance of everyone...we have caught the majority, if not all of them.

We have the ability to do quite a bit & a lot more options, but to get it all organized and in a presentable format has been fun to say the least.

We are finalizing all our pricing spreadsheets, since we are still getting final pricing in from some of our more recent vendors

Expect to see prices and e-commerce added by the end of this coming week.

With that said, we will be adding much more in the coming weeks and will continue to improve the website to suite the needs and requests of our Fiero community!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-08-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checked out the website and the facebook page for Fiero Fantasy Concepts.
Looks very nice,and good luck with your new business venture.
pop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for popSend a Private Message to popEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!!

I am curious about the engine options as there does not seem to be any info. Or am I not clicking on the right spot?

Mostly curious about 3.4. Is it the '93-'95 Camaro? Do you have them in stock? $?

Thanks,

Craig
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pop:

Congrats!!

I am curious about the engine options as there does not seem to be any info. Or am I not clicking on the right spot?

Mostly curious about 3.4. Is it the '93-'95 Camaro? Do you have them in stock? $?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig...thanks! & yes you are in the right place most likely...please hang tight...we will have more details and pricing in the coming days posted on the site.
Our goal is to try and have the site as a fully functional e-commerce site by this coming Friday.
In regards to the engine, we can have them within 3-5 business days normally, but we do not sell just the engines themselves...if you want one installed with a warranty...well that is a different story

Hope this helps and we look forward to servicing your Fiero needs in the near future.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE...

We just added our financing options to the website.

Still working on all the pricing spreadsheets...still aiming for Friday to have the e-commerce portion operational on the site.

Thanks for everyone's patients and support!
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! Looking forward to build threads

I would say looking through a few pages, just give everything a once-over in spell-check

[This message has been edited by kwagner (edited 06-10-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I am excited to leak that if everything goes as planned today, we will be adding an additional concept to our line-up!

A D 3 5 5
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: We have the E-Commerce up and operational.

We will still continue to update the site and add new products over the next week.
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The link for Custom Tire Lettering on the main page is dead and it disappeared from the drop down menu.

Is this a customer installed product? Where do I find details, pricing and ordering info?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

The link for Custom Tire Lettering on the main page is dead and it disappeared from the drop down menu.

Is this a customer installed product? Where do I find details, pricing and ordering info?

Rsvl-Rider...thanks for the heads up on the broken link. We had to re-work the website a little bit to make the e-commerce work better.

The link is now fixed and the custom tire lettering is now under the section labeled "Other Upgrades".

Sorry for the confusion.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock