For sale, 4 GT Tail lights by Gambit
Started on: 05-30-2014 05:37 PM
Replies: 14 (945 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 08-22-2014 05:37 PM
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi there. I have gathered 4 taillights, 1 PON, 3 TIAC. Due to shipping i would like to ship this to 1 person. Last time i sold 4 taillights they where damaged thru shipping, so this time i am going to ship in wooden box and insured.

First i would like to see if there is someone willing to take them all.

All lights are in good condition but needs some buffing. Ofcourse i will post as much pictures as wanted. The 4th one is coming this tuesday but the 3 i have, no cracks and no delamination at all.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jonathan2014

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jonathan2014Send a Private Message to jonathan2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would take all 4. but all 4 r probably out of my price range.
fiero77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is your asking price?
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give me a reasonable price thats will work out for the both of us. Shipping is 70 bucks to everywhere, INCLUDING Canada.

I will bump this add when i have good photos to show you. Detailed, so you know what your buying.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm interested in all 4 depending on price.

thanks...
Edmonchuck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdmonchuckClick Here to visit Edmonchuck's HomePageSend a Private Message to EdmonchuckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I await your pictures.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever sell these lights ?????
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm waitin on the pics .....
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Mel, bought the blue spark wires from you yesterday . No, i had some health issues so let it slip. The PON and TIAC maybe sold/trade. So for now only 2 TIAC remain. I have another PON but my father cracked the plastic cover. So big star in it. To bad, is nice one with no delamination. Bummer
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much?
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How Much for the cracked PON, you don't have to crate it to ship, just bubble wrap and sturdy cardboard box will do for me.

PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2014 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All pm's replied.
1x PONTIAC is traded with Danyel

I have 1 cracked PON but no delamination and minor scratches. Also 2x TIAC no delamination or cracks, minor scratches so the have to be polished again. Photos:
http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=PI8EH7DU#O4SBUHTN

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 07-31-2014).]

Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Pontiac on its way to Danyel in Canada. Others still for sale. There all very nice just need polishing to get the surface scratches off.
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what do you have left? price?
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied your pm mate

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock