WTB "TIAC" Passenger GT tail light or lense by BabyEating Dingo
Started on: 05-30-2014 03:43 PM
Replies: 6 (313 views)
Last post by: Gambit on 05-31-2014 03:09 PM
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a passenger side GT tail light. Don't care how delaminated it is, or if it has surface cracks as long as it's not broken all the way through. Mine's got a broken outer lens that's letting dirt and dust build up on the inner lens and it's driving me nuts.

I'd prefer not to get anything in perfect condition - it would make me feel bad about the current state of the rest of the car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got both the left and right side. I replaced both with a very nice set since mine were cracked and delaminated. The TIAC side is in better shape than the PON side. Fewer cracks and none are anything like yours. The cracks are about 1" tall vertical surface cracks across the upper curved edge of the lense. Does have quite a bit of delamination across the top. I have the complete assemblies but I assume you only need the one lense?

I also have a "very good condition" TIAC lense due in a few days. I bought it on Ebay and waiting for it to arrive. I only bought it because they seem to be getting pretty rare in really good condition and I thought I might make a deal with someone that might have a really excellent PON side to swap for it someday. My new set is really nice but the PON side does have just a bit of delam starting to show.

Good pics are hard since it is so hard to tell the delamination from reflections in the pics most times but I will see if I can get a few for you tonight or probably tmw. No idea of the value. Tell me what you think after you see the pics.

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. I'm looking forward to the pics. Honestly, if the lens isn't broken completely through it's already an improvement on the one my car has now.
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK here are a few pics. Not great pics. Let me know if you need more.

msrservices

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's someone on here selling some.... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069277.html
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by msrservices:

Here's someone on here selling some.... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069277.html

Yeah, but he wants to sell all 4 as a set, from the Netherlands.

Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, all the way from the Netherlands but shipping from The Netherlands is half the price. Shipping from the USA to the Netherlands always a pain. But still, we have to so we do it with a smile. So shipping 4 taillights to everywhere, 70 bucks

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock