Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: M19 4 speed with 4:10 final and parts needed for manual swap including clutch

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: M19 4 speed with 4:10 final and parts needed for manual swap including clutch by mckaymotoworks
Started on: 05-30-2014 11:52 AM
Replies: 3 (194 views)
Last post by: mckaymotoworks on 12-08-2014 04:22 PM
mckaymotoworks

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mckaymotoworksClick Here to visit mckaymotoworks's HomePageSend a Private Message to mckaymotoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received this from a Fiero enthusiast located in Pontiac, MI, complete with all needed parts for manual swap minus axles. Includes clutch with less than 700 miles on it, was in his wife's car, older couple. Found gentleman on Ebay, 100% feedback, he moves quite a bit of Fiero parts. Still in the box that just arrived yesterday, I am selling the car and no need for it now. $300+ shipping example, I paid $116 to have it shipped to Nashville from MI via UPS.

Parts included:
M19 4 speed transmission
clutch slave cylinder
clutch slave master cylinder
standard flywheel
2.5 clutch and pressure plate + throwout bearing
4 speed shifter and shift cables
Fiero clutch pedal assembly

[This message has been edited by mckaymotoworks (edited 06-05-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mckaymotoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mckaymotoworksClick Here to visit mckaymotoworks's HomePageSend a Private Message to mckaymotoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weights for both packages are 56lbs and 84lbs. I paid $116 to have it shipped via UPS.
I am willing to accommodate other shipping options to find lowest cost for those interested.
mckaymotoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mckaymotoworksClick Here to visit mckaymotoworks's HomePageSend a Private Message to mckaymotoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll let it go to any board member for $300 plus shipping. I just paid $516 shipped last week.
I am fully verified on PayPal, excellent Ebay feedback.
mckaymotoworks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mckaymotoworksClick Here to visit mckaymotoworks's HomePageSend a Private Message to mckaymotoworksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available, $300 + shipping. Everything you need minus axles to complete auto to manual swap.
Boxed up and packaged as I received it, includes low mileage clutch. This is a great deal for someone, beats junkyard hopping in the cold winter.

[This message has been edited by mckaymotoworks (edited 12-08-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock