2 sets of decklid scoops, fastback tailights with harness by indyguy888
Started on: 05-27-2014 01:33 PM
Replies: 24 (1422 views)
Last post by: possumlips on 07-14-2014 08:39 PM
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 2 sets of the over the roof decklid scoops. They are unpainted, not really sure on modifications. I also have a set of the Pontiac taillights with the harness. The bulbs will probably need replaced and thsre is some distortion on the top inner part of the lights. I have everything in storage. I will try to get some pics by the weekend. I bought these from other forum members over the past few years and never used them. I will be taking best offers. I do paypal. Let me know if any interests, I will need your email, not sure how to post pics on here. Update: Another member was kind enough to post my pics below. EVERYTHING IS SOLD. Thanks for all the interests.

[This message has been edited by indyguy888 (edited 07-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent on tail lights.....waiting on pics....thanks, Tim.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the scoops the Indy Pace Care type or the ones on top of the grills ??

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put me in line for the tail lights after timcha.

indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The scoops are the ones that go over the grills. One on each side.
macgyver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for macgyverSend a Private Message to macgyverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in the scoops. What is the condition? Do you think they were made by IRM?
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone out there post my pics for me ? I have tried everything and can't download on here. Please give me an email to send images. Thanks in advance.

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email in my profile is good.
1MohrFiero

Feedback score:    (37)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1MohrFieroSend a Private Message to 1MohrFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Posting these scoops and taillights for Indyguy888. Please make all inquiries to him.

[img]

indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending on scoops without grills.

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1MohrFiero:

I'd love to have the right side of the tailight. Mine unfortunately is cracked but still lights up. Is this one sealed tight? I know some of them build up condensation. I'll buy it for the right price.

------------------
The wetter the better

PFF
System Bot
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2014 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. still available. No one sent payment yet.

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy888:

PM sent
Arlyn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArlynSend a Private Message to ArlynEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by indyguy888:

I asked for more pics since the grey scoops look odd (the right side, which is on the left, looks much taller at the opening than the other one), the other set looks like the base angles are off, according to the only two, very bad pics provided. You had two others ahead of me, one will be picking them up locally to save the hassle of shipping. Never heard back.
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update. I am sorry for not being able to get more pics for members that aked. My phone will not send them. The scoops are on hold for another member, just waiting on payment. The tail lights are still available. There is some delamination above the PONTIAC as you can see in the pic. I never installed them so not sure what the delamination is. I will take $200 plus the ship for those. You get the left and right taillight and the harness. I take paypal as payment. PM me and sale to the order it was received. Thanks guys
gtcarman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtcarmanSend a Private Message to gtcarmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have sent you 3 emails..don't you reply for some reason???
legutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leguttSend a Private Message to leguttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Second response. want the pair of scoops. Lemme know watcha gonna doo?
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to purchase the tail lights. I'll send you a Pm with my phone number.
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE. The set of scoops without the grills are still available, asking $250. The taillights are still available asking $200. That is both taillights and the harness. I had to have someone else send the pics as my phone cannot send them. I will take offers. I do paypal for payment.

PFF
System Bot
indyguy888

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sale pending on other set of scoops. Tail lights with harness still available. Taking offers.

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent over the weekend on the tail lights
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$250 is more than double what those scoops are worth.
Not trying to rain on your parade, but I also don't want anyone getting ripped off.

I got my set for much, much cheaper and some people still say I over-paid.

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 07-14-2014).]

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the scoops in the other day, thanks!!! Feedback left.

[This message has been edited by possumlips (edited 09-23-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock