4 speed manual trans parts shift cable c clips by Fastpacefiero87
Started on: 05-21-2014 02:40 PM
Replies: 3 (196 views)
Last post by: jaybug56 on 05-21-2014 09:58 PM
Fastpacefiero87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastpacefiero87Click Here to visit Fastpacefiero87's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fastpacefiero87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need two sets of the c fasteners for the 4 speed manual shift cables PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
James

------------------
James L

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to a local pull-a-part for mine. Tons of cars use them. I actually got my 4 speed clips off an automatic at the shifter side.
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried buying them new once and was told they are no longer available so wreckers is the best bet. Dan
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpeeler:

I went to a local pull-a-part for mine. Tons of cars use them. I actually got my 4 speed clips off an automatic at the shifter side.

i need some a while back and spent about 4 hours at the local pic-n-pull I looked at every car out there and found a new beetle had a similar size clip.

So, what are the "tons of cars" that use the same size clip ?????????????????????????????????????

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock