NOS & OEM 1988 Fiero GT parts RARE by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 05-21-2014 01:35 PM
Replies: 10 (610 views)
Last post by: FIERO JOHN-WI on 05-27-2014 11:14 AM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me first start by saying, please if you don't agree with my prices then don't comment and move on or try to buy them else where.

With that said I really do not want to ship and if I do have to ship that would "be added on" to the price listed. I will be at the Dells Next weekend so I could bring them there, if you will be there or have someone pick them up for you. Here is my list at this time.

4-NOS in the box 1988 Gold factory rims (always stored in my home) -$700 "SOLD"
4-NOS in plastic wrapped (from Goodyear) Eagle GT+4 (always stored in my home NOT in a garage)-$800 "SOLD"
"Note if you want both RIMS & TIRES I will sell them as a package deal-$1,300 "SOLD, SOLD, SOLD"

1-NOS in the box 88 beechwood parking brake boot- $65

1-NOS in the box 86-88 GT nose badge (NOT a sticker)- $40 "SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD"

Pair OEM 88 Beechwood T-TOP trim covers that go over the locks and mount on the glass) These are NOT sprayed died,
these where take offs from a CJB T-TOP 88 Beechwood car.- $80 "SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD"

Pair NOS in the Box 1988 beechwood floor mats- $400 "SOLD,SOLD, SOLD"

I will add more later on.
-Fiero John

[This message has been edited by FIERO JOHN-WI (edited 05-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about 1-NOS in the box 86-88 GT nose badge (NOT a sticker)- $40
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,
Can you please send me price shipped on the handbrake boot to 79904.

Thanks,
Rick
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Iowafarmer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IowafarmerSend a Private Message to IowafarmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOS 26+ year old tires? Really? Sitting that long I wouldn't trust them to move my car in and out of my garage let alone drive on them.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John, GOOD prices!!!!!! Hope to get up to the Dells to see you guys !!!!! Say "HI" to pops for me !!!!!! Mel
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All private emails are answered.
-John
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FIERO JOHN-WI

2402 posts
Member since Jun 2001
NOTE, I will be shipping out the items that are marked sold today. As for others that have inquired about the other things, I am leaving for vacation today at 4:30pm right after I drop off items at the Post office that are sold, I will be back Monday evening.
Enjoy the Holiday weekend!!
-John
FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in town everything is SOLD above, except the 88 parking brake boot, I still have that and I will be listing some more stuff this week.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock