Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Now selling direct replacment fuel sending unit with or with out pump (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Now selling direct replacment fuel sending unit with or with out pump by fierofan25
Started on: 05-20-2014 01:39 PM
Replies: 51 (2655 views)
Last post by: PRFiero on 04-16-2016 09:19 PM
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am now selling newer style fuel sending units
They will be 140$ with out new pump and 200$ with new pump you pay shipping
pump will work with stock engines and stock 3800 engines.
Let me know if yours is supercharged 3800 I can help you with that to( fuel pump)
They have the newer style float and are very accurate.
They also have the newer quick connect fuel lines or you can use them just like stock.
I would like to get five orders to get started and then once they are done, I will make more.

Can be fitted to 4cyl models but the electrical connections are different so you would need to splice the wiring or send me the connector and I will add it.

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 05-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keeping an eye on this one. Will need to replace my fuel pump when i do my swap, so may as well get a better sending unit while im in there. Mine looked real good last time i had it out, but the gauge is funky.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these for 84-86 or 87-88? The newer had around one inch longer depth for the 12 gallon tanks. The longer ones will not fit the early builds tanks.
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just let me know what year you have and I will make adjustment to make it work. Mine is in an 86 fiero gt with a 3800 engine. I am about to do my 88 fiero. So I will have all the kinks out. If nothing else you can send me your old one and I can make adjustment that way. Thanks
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interest for sure. Put me down for one without a pump as I already just bought a pump.

How do you want payments made?
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just send me a paypal payment to petemcmillen@hotmail.com

Thanks
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofan25:

I am now selling newer style fuel sending units
They will be 140$ with out new pump and 200$ with new pump you pay shipping
pump will work with stock engines and stock 3800 engines.
Let me know if yours is supercharged 3800 I can help you with that to( fuel pump)
They have the newer style float and are very accurate.
They also have the newer quick connect fuel lines or you can use them just like stock.
I would like to get five orders to get started and then once they are done, I will make more.

Can be fitted to 4cyl models but the electrical connections are different so you would need to splice the wiring or send me the connector and I will add it.

You have sparked my interest, but first I have a few questions.

1. Would you take a core charge on my old sending unit with or without the original pump that works?
2. What do the ends of your quick-connect lines look like?
3. Would this wiring harness be plug-n-play for the original wiring connector?
4. I will be putting in a 3800 SC, Series II, what pump do you include?

EDIT: I have an 86 SE

[This message has been edited by DKcustoms (edited 05-23-2014).]

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1, I really have no need for the core
2. I will post a picture
3. yes wiring would be plug and play for an 86
4. it includes a factory stock 3800SC pump, I can add a ep381 for a little bit more money.

here is what the ends of the lines look like

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 05-24-2014).]

DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already have an EP 381 in my car, but I would like the more accurate unit.

After seeing the quick-connect lines you have, I think I will be committed to buying one of these.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 04:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shape of the float is not important but the length of the float arm and the sender mechanism is. Can you post a pic of the sender board where the arm attaches ? Have you tried this sender with a guage and compared the reading to actual gallons of gas in the tank ?

connecticutFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for connecticutFIEROSend a Private Message to connecticutFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still selling these? Will they work with the larger tank for 88's?
PFF
System Bot
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think my 88 may have a 4cyl sending unit, which if does I need to replace with a v6 unit. Still available?
fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are back still have the brackets (fiero brake upgrade 12") i pay you and never send me ?
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

You are back still have the brackets (fiero brake upgrade 12") i pay you and never send me ?

Seems to me that this must be resolved first!
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

sorry this was my dads account and he got out of fiero's and said I could use this account. Do you remember how much and I will get it to you asap.

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofan25

994 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Yes these are still available
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to know as well.

Originally posted by connecticutFIERO:

Are you still selling these? Will they work with the larger tank for 88's?

DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

The shape of the float is not important but the length of the float arm and the sender mechanism is. Can you post a pic of the sender board where the arm attaches ? Have you tried this sender with a guage and compared the reading to actual gallons of gas in the tank ?

I would be ready to purchase but I would like to see Paul's question answered.
Just curious as to how accurate they are truly.
Fastback-Ish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What if one were to be building a turbo 3800 with a goal of 50010-530whp would you be able to do a system for that if I shipped you the fuel pump??
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry this was my dads account and he got out of fiero's and said I could use this account. Do you remember how much and I will get it to you asap.

Its ok but you still have the brackets? I need those

fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
???????
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about if I'm running Joe's aftermarket aluminum tank with a Walbro 400. What you got for me?? Haha. I haven't had a gas gauge since I bought the car back in 2002.
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested, do you have one available for an 85gt?
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The sending unit{when done} resembles the factory one, except for the float. the picture I posted was what it looks like when I get it. I then modify it. Thanks

Originally posted by PaulJK:

nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this the same pump the Fiero Store sells?

http://www.fierostore.com/P.../Detail.aspx?s=60912
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2015 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up date the Fiero store no longer sells them.
Do you still make these ?

[This message has been edited by kendallville (edited 01-23-2015).]

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys been out of the picture for a while and was wondering if there was still any interest in these fuel sending units. I know the fiero store quit selling them.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about fixing the fuel sensor?? I shorted mine out. I am in Ohio and can probably drop it off. Rick B
Roberthetrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoberthetruckerSend a Private Message to RoberthetruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a unit..can you update status? price and your paypal address please...
would like it without pump...ship time after payment received?
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
145$ plus shipping to zip code 43787 looking at about a week and a half my paypal is fierofan25@icloud.com

Thanks
Roberthetrucker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoberthetruckerSend a Private Message to RoberthetruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok..oh yeah, is there a difference in the depth between the early and late style tanks? I have an 88...
so how much do I add for the shipping to 58601?
thanks, robert
PFF
System Bot
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi fierofan25
i need to know what happen with my brackets?
O you send my money back?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You state the 4 cylinder cars are wired differently.
Please explain.
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do these work on the '88?
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87+88 tanks are bigger then the others..
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx....c4740047&oe=563F8BA7
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2015 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ccrook19

108 posts
Member since Jun 2013
Another view
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx....23339502&oe=5650880C

[This message has been edited by ccrook19 (edited 07-30-2015).]

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can make it any length i need. I have an 88 fiero So I will take my tank out soon and make sure it will work with the 88, but I do not see any reasons why i Could not make it work. Thanks.
fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofan25

994 posts
Member since Apr 2007

Originally posted by olejoedad:

You state the 4 cylinder cars are wired differently.
Please explain.

The 4 cylinders have a different style plug that plugs into the wiring harness. That is what I have been told. If someone has a core, They would like to get read of, let me know.

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 07-31-2015).]

fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2015 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can make it any length i need. I have an 88 fiero So I will take my tank out soon and make sure it will work with the 88, but I do not see any reasons why i Could not make it work. Thanks.

Can you make the brackets and sent it or refund my money?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock