Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Now selling direct replacment fuel sending unit with or with out pump (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Now selling direct replacment fuel sending unit with or with out pump by fierofan25
Started on: 05-20-2014 01:39 PM
Replies: 51 (2652 views)
Last post by: PRFiero on 04-16-2016 09:19 PM
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 6 of these ready to go for the 86 v6 fiero. or they will work with the 4cyl. but I will need your fuel pump connector that plugs into the harness. The place I ordered them sent me new old stock. They have the older style sending unit, So I will let these go for 155$ with free shipping in the us. Thanks

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 08-08-2015).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2015 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:
Can you make the brackets and sent it or refund my money?

Inquiring minds want to know.
fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2015 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes where is my money or the brakets ?
Nevermind i choose the money , because been a long time (years)

[This message has been edited by fieroloco (edited 08-09-2015).]

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes i will refund the money, just send me your paypal email and the amount. If i ever get the brackets made ill send them too.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofan25:

Yes i will refund the money, just send me your paypal email and the amount. If i ever get the brackets made ill send them too.

Not that its any of my business, but why does it take so long to answer / post and respond to the following member.
Fieroloco has asked many times, but you keep posting like nothing ever was. (ignoring)

This totally makes me think I may not want buy such a product without communication from the seller.
Just looks like people will take money, but takes months / years to send / refund money that should be taken
care of in a matter of days, or a week.

Sorry.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont now why i bother trying to sell stuff on this site, just trying to offer some parts that are no longer offered, either you want to buy it or you don't and all i can say for feroloco is that i offered him a refund many times and he still wanted to wait on the brackets. I just sell them on ebay a lot less head ache. Cliff if you see this post delete my account please

[This message has been edited by fierofan25 (edited 08-21-2015).]

fierofan25

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2015 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry for the rant. Anyways if you guys want one i will send them to you and then you can pay me. Like i said I am just trying to help out the fiero community. A lot of the vendors take a lot of their personal time to figure out what works and what does not work with these cars and most of the time the money you make no wear comes close to the time and money you spend just for the love of these cars. Thanks
johnnyray401

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2015 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnnyray401Send a Private Message to johnnyray401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got your package today! Of course I refused it. I wouldn't have if you had shipped it closer to a week after I paid you like you said you would, instead of a month after I paid you like you did. Even a month would have been fine though, if you had sent or responded to any messages after I paid you. You didn't seem to have any problems communicating through personal messages on here before I paid you, so I just assumed you were scamming me. I was surprised to get the package today after I told you that I just bought a stainless one from thefierostore, and after starting a dispute on the paypal transaction. Maybe you missed all the messages on here and paypal, and maybe this is this first you are hearing about any of this. Either way, it would be nice if you could refund my money to settle the paypal dispute before I have to elevate it to a claim.
Roberthetrucker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoberthetruckerSend a Private Message to RoberthetruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my sending unit today...yeah was kinda slow getting here, but i was in no real hurry...got a lot more than i would have gotten if had
bought through the fiero store...pretty complete..i'm satisfied...see if i can post a pic of it all...
Roberthetrucker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RoberthetruckerSend a Private Message to RoberthetruckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Roberthetrucker

45 posts
Member since May 2013
pic of sending unit...good god this pic posting is a pain...
fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My paypal adrees is crisalum-1@hotmail.com
The amount its 115
PFF
System Bot
PRFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2016 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRFieroSend a Private Message to PRFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have one of this set up for a 3.8 supercharged? My car is a 88. Let me know if you have one available for quick shipping. If so, send me payment information. thanks

ps
send me quick email as I do not check here often. prfiero@bellsouth.net

thank you
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave