Started on: 05-19-2014 12:19 PM
Replies: 5 (378 views)
Last post by: canfirst on 06-03-2014 05:58 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
**SOLD**

I have a very nice black rear spoiler / wing for sale. It looks to be original paint in very good condition. I just picked it up and have not cleaned it in any way. It should sine up very well. In fact, it looks better than the one on my car but unfortunately, I need red.

I'm asking $120 plus shipping. I will wrap it in bubble wrap and cardboard to minimize the shipping as much as possible.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 05-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
USPS standard post rate from here to 90210 (that's the only California zip I know) is about $38. That is without insurance, etc. The next step up is Priority Mail and is about $77 and I'm pretty sure that comes with insurance but I'm not sure what the max value is.

Your actual cost of delivery may (and probably will, vary)
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put it on craigslist and sell it to a corvette owner.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spiders1:

Put it on craigslist and sell it to a corvette owner.

Very true! I have done that twice before! I figured I would start here. I think it is going to Canada today. Waiting on PayPal.

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007
SOLD!!
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan,
Thank you for parting with your Fiero wing complete with stanchions and rubber gaskets which are becoming quite scarce. It was shipped quickly and you did an amazing job on wrapping and packaging the wing for shipment to Canada by USPS. It arrived unscathed and was wrapped better than a mummy from King Tuts tomb, LOL! You definitely deserve a AAA member rating. I highly recommend you to other PFF members considering purchasing items from you in the Mall.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock