1988 GT v-6 5spd Sale by xmcb8
Started on: 05-18-2014 08:40 PM
Replies: 2 (300 views)
Last post by: Brygida Fieros on 05-18-2014 09:50 PM
xmcb8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xmcb8Send a Private Message to xmcb8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,I got my 1988 Fiero GT out of storage and running. Thinking of selling. I am 2nd owner. Was bought here in Tucson. V-6 5sd, all the usual stuff (no wing) Silver/grey interior. Car is totally complete including covers for sunroof on/off. Original paint, etc. Rubber window trim , tires etc dried out. Has BBS wheels as well a stock wheels. No leaks,drips or smells. Has had some packrat activity. Little buggers ate the engine insullation off and made nests somewhere. All in a a really nice car. I will post pictures soon. Give me your thoughts and questions please. Thinking $4K would make a real nice car for someone. These are high lights not the whole story. I don't type very quickly. Thanks Dennis
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures will help a ton. As well as stating the mileage, and how long it sat for.
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you do a trade..... I got 87GT silver with wing. - Auto with sunroof

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock