87 Fiero Gt for sale/ by oldbikeracer
Started on: 05-14-2014 10:31 AM
Replies: 13 (1135 views)
Last post by: oldbikeracer on 09-07-2014 10:08 AM
oldbikeracer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1987 Fiero GT for sale. asking $2750.00. Email me at gascaleman@att.net for more information. or call (229) 446-8863
Car is located in Sylvester, Georgia

CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE, PRICE IS NEGOTABLE.

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 06-18-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to sell this Fiero for several months with no buyers. There must be someone that wants it. The only bad is the AC needs re charging, it is converted to R134. I have recharged it yearly and can not find any leaks. When charged it works good, I just can not afford it this time, been unemployed for almost 3 years. Thanks for looking.
Mike
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you tell us more about the car and its options. Is it auto or manual
what's the mileage etc
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is 1987 G t AUTOMATIC 2.8 V , Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Brakes, AC, delay wipers. After market stereo with single CD player, new rear speakers, needs front speakers. AC need charging (R134). New brake pads and stainless braided brake hoses. Tires have approximately 1500 miles and it was aligned front and rear when they were installed. Car runs, drives and rides good. Stops like a Fiero, you have to put a little leg in it but will lock all 4 wheels at 70mph. I need to sell it as soon as possible due to financial conditions but would like to see it go to a good home. I am asking 2750,00 OBO. It has 103600 miles now. Email me and I can send some more pictures. gascaleman@att.net Phone is (229)446-8863
Car is located in Sylvester, Georgia. Thanks for looking.
Mike

PS
Forgot it has EGR delete with EGR delete chip in computer.

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 08-29-2014).]

Nospeedlimit55

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nospeedlimit55Send a Private Message to Nospeedlimit55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a Great Buy!
GLWS
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2014 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I fell that it is a good buy. The car is worth more than I am asking, but I need to sell it a soon as possible due my present financial circumstances. It is not perfect but it is a 27 year old car. I drive it almost every day and have no problems with it. I have replaced or repaired anything that caused any problems and I can depend on it to start and take me where I want to go and back. The "and back" important. Thanks again for looking.
Mike
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys, some one make me an offer. I NEED the money ! Thanks again for looking.
Mike
matts88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

Come on guys, some one make me an offer. I NEED the money ! Thanks again for looking.
Mike

Nice car at a fair price. GLWS. I am surprised it hasn't sold yet. According to some asshats on this site your car should be worth around the 12K mark. So you asking 2700 is a steal. Come on guys buy this car, you can quadruple your money.

Damorgan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DamorganSend a Private Message to DamorganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I wasnt in a similar financial situation I would take you up on it.... GLWS
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like everyone here wants a great car for a few hundred dollars. I will leave the ad here but do not expect a buyer from this forum. Thanks for looking.
Mike
matts88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

Looks like everyone here wants a great car for a few hundred dollars. I will leave the ad here but do not expect a buyer from this forum. Thanks for looking.
Mike

Mike your price is bang on. Maybe even on the lower end of the scale. I wouldn't sell it for any less.

Matt
PFF
System Bot
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I listed it on Ebay yesterday. I will let it run for a few days and then remove the reserve price. It is going to sell !!! By the way reserve below the but it now price.
Mike
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I understand your frustration, but I think the lack of buyers is more a result of Obama's horrific
economy than any reflection of price/value of your car. It looks to be worth every penny......but very few have any play money now......
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are probably correct about the economy. I paid $4500.00 for the car 3 years ago and have done updates and repairs since then. Looks like I may get $1500.00 to $2000.00 for it. If I did not need the money so badly I would keep it but it is a toy and must go NOW. I have had 3 people that were going to buy the car but they all fell through. Oh well I will suffer through. Perhaps we will have an American Citizen to vote for at the next election.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock