Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  F/S: '84-'87 Poly Kit, Light gray dash, Dark gray dash, Radio & shifter surround.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
F/S: '84-'87 Poly Kit, Light gray dash, Dark gray dash, Radio & shifter surround. by h.d.fire
Started on: 05-09-2014 09:17 PM
Replies: 18 (594 views)
Last post by: h.d.fire on 08-14-2014 08:37 PM
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: 8/13/14
With a pending move in my future, I need to clean out the garage. I still have these dashes and the gauge trim bezel,
I also have MUCH more to sell!
Tilt column with three spoke wheel and key in great shape! OEM near perfect dew wipes, NOS shift cable (don't recall if its the select or shift), NOS battery box with insulation panel, VERY nice '84-'87 cradle, '84-'87 rack & sway bar, set of headlight mechanisms (sorry, no motors), Two 85 MPH gauge clusters, more small misc.
I'll be bringing all of this to this years FIERORAMA in a couple weeks, hope to see you there!

I have a few items for sale:
'84-'87 Prothane kit SOLD
Black radio console surround and shift console "cap". SOLD
Light gray dash in very good shape corners are solid. $60. Local pick up (sorry guys, but these are really tough & expensive to ship).SOLD
Dark gray dash in decent shape, has one spot on the top near the speaker grille that needs repair, corners are solid. $40. Local pick up.
Silver gauge bezel, very nice, no scratches or cracks. $20 shipped Cont. US.

NOTE: Please check my post for the 1986 SE I have for sale, 26,400 mile survivor! Price has been lowered!!!

Thanks for looking !

[This message has been edited by h.d.fire (edited 08-14-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh I would love that light gray dash for my Indy! Just don't know when I would be able to pick it up.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I still have it by then, I'm going to the Street Rod Nationals North in Kalamazoo in September, I'd be glad to bring it with,
save you some driving!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It appears you are short two rear control arm bushings and sleeves.....
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Thanks for the info! I'll edit the post......
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by h.d.fire:

If I still have it by then, I'm going to the Street Rod Nationals North in Kalamazoo in September, I'd be glad to bring it with,
save you some driving!

That would be awesome! I go to schaumburg il for training sometimes but nothing coming up soon. The dash in my Indy is destroyed and I have been looking for a replacement for a while now.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Are we sure those aren't front cradle bushings? Because I see the rear cradle bushings there, my just not have rear control arms parts at all? Either that or your short front cradle bushings.
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Are we sure those aren't front cradle bushings? Because I see the rear cradle bushings there, my just not have rear control arms parts at all? Either that or your short front cradle bushings.

Thanks for bringing this back up, and I apologize for the confusion.
I went to Prothane's site and compared their listing with what I have in front of me. I also checked a few auctions on eBay to double check.
It looks like what I have is complete except for the front upper control arm bushings and the sway bar bushings. Everything else is there.
It has the complete cradle kit, rear control arm bushings, front LOWER control arm bushings and the end link kit.
So with that being cleared up, I'll adjust the price accordingly.
Sorry again guys.....
-Mike
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about the Poly Kit!
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

PM sent about the Poly Kit!

Replied to.....

Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent about the poly kit in case it's still available.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent, sorry Lou
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's ok. Hey, I was too late. It happens. DKCustaoms, you can make it up to me by hooking me up with a complete 3800sc swap dropout for around $1000. Harness and all.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

Brimmy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrimmySend a Private Message to BrimmyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in radio/hvac surround; check your pm's.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou and Blue:

That's ok. Hey, I was too late. It happens. DKCustaoms, you can make it up to me by hooking me up with a complete 3800sc swap dropout for around $1000. Harness and all.

Haha I wish I had one, I'd have it in my car right now :P
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brimmy:

Interested in radio/hvac surround; check your pm's.

Replied to your PM Brimmy......

[This message has been edited by h.d.fire (edited 05-11-2014).]

h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one last bump....
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this one.....
I'm bringing these dashes to FIERORAMA in a couple weeks, I also have quite a few other parts including a nice '84-'87 cradle, tilt column with wheel, 4-spoke wheel from a '87, nice upper intake, near perfect OEM dew wipes, good condition rack, lots more!
Hope to see you at FIERORAMA!
h.d.fire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump......
Light gray dash is spoken for.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock