Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  1000 Miglia 17'' Spyder Plus Rims (set of 4) and Dunlop P215/50R17 (eBay listing) $99

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
1000 Miglia 17'' Spyder Plus Rims (set of 4) and Dunlop P215/50R17 (eBay listing) $99 by Fiero Tom
Started on: 05-03-2014 08:16 AM
Replies: 8 (497 views)
Last post by: Brygida Fieros on 05-16-2014 08:12 PM
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231...id=p3984.m1423.l2649

Someone has got to get these (NOT MINE)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alot of damage on them. Nothing that looks too serious, but to refinish them to new look would cost almost as much as new ones. And he mentions that the tires are on their way to givin up the ghost as well. Cheap option if they dont go high to improve from the stocks until you could refinish em tho. Lots of curb rash, hard to imagine they're 100% true still.

~James
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Alot of damage on them. Nothing that looks too serious, but to refinish them to new look would cost almost as much as new ones.......

~James

Except they don't make them and haven't for years. I have been looking for a set of these for nearly 5 years but have never found a set I could get my hands on. Unfortunately, I live nowhere near Indy or I would snap them up in a second. They are one of my favorite designs.

Dr. W.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The seller will not ship them, I asked through eBay.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's too bad you do not know anyone here on the forum close to Indy that could pick these up and ship them to you...
deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The seller is a goof then. How hard is it to drop stuff off at UPS especially if you put it up for sale on EBAY!

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a set of these wheels near me. I may be willing to assist with shipping them if someone wants them.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/4444002107.html
gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. Sweet deal!
Brygida Fieros

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much would be shipping to FL?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock