Started on: 04-29-2014 01:26 PM
Replies: 10 (481 views)
Last post by: BabyEating Dingo on 04-30-2014 10:51 PM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got rear ended over the weekend so I need a good passenger GT taillight. If it comes in a set that will fine.

Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

I should have one that just came off the silver 88GT that is now getting it's MERA body mounted in Knoxville now.
Let me see if I can get one of my guys over at the local shop to grab it and take a picture.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

I got rear ended over the weekend

Thanks

And Blake was smiling and Poe was happy....
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Tom,

I should have one that just came off the silver 88GT that is now getting it's MERA body mounted in Knoxville now.
Let me see if I can get one of my guys over at the local shop to grab it and take a picture.

thanks
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tom Slick

4342 posts
Member since May 2003

Originally posted by revin:

And Blake was smiling and Poe was happy....

aim to please....
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I should have one that just came off the silver 88GT that is now getting it's MERA body mounted

Mera body??? Someone took the body panels off a real Mera and are now putting them on another Fiero chassis??

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney...

MERA CLONE...doing some customization on the interior and exterior and didn't want to do that to an actual original MERA body...out of respect!

Hence the reason for the purchases from you over the past few months...like your awesome Euro Bumper.

Originally posted by Rodney:

Mera body??? Someone took the body panels off a real Mera and are now putting them on another Fiero chassis??

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

thanks

Tom...I will post pictures this afternoon....sorry for the delay.
Blue87t-top

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87t-topSend a Private Message to Blue87t-topEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you need Driver or Show tail-lights? I've got a set with a good passenger side but a couple of cracks on the driver side. Seems typical, the drivers are harder to find in good shape

These could use polish - they've got overspray from a prior owner's yellow paint job, but the passenger side would clean up nicely, can send pics if you'd like.

I'm getting out of Fieros for a while, & the pair is taking up space. What's your price range & where would shipping go to if interested?

Best,

Steve
Blue87t-top

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom,

Looks like some serious delam, but they are yours if you want them.

BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Tom doesn't want them, I do!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock