Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Yet another fine Catch of the Day !!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Yet another fine Catch of the Day !! by Spoon
Started on: 04-28-2014 08:38 PM
Replies: 14 (1042 views)
Last post by: Sourmug on 05-09-2014 05:16 PM
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update 05/08/2014 / 8:31 pm EST:

(FOUND SOME MORE LIGHTS)
Lights now remaining.

3 (82-93)
1 (97) This one takes a little more work to install. Its a little wider on the back, the part that goes into the opening.

FIEROROG (1) Paid & Shipped.
TXOPIE ..... (4) Paid & Shipped.
Aquaman ... (1) Paid & Shipped.
Chris_narf... (1) Paid & Shipped.
sourmug... (1) Paid & Shipped

Lurate.......... (1) Paid & Shipped

Trunk light that could be turned off when the deck lid is opened. Great for car shows or when cleaning up your Fiero with the lid open. I posted some of these a few weeks back. See reference link here --->> //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068671.html

Ignore the old price because I had to pay more this time at a different Pick-N-Pull. New price is $18.00 shipped USPS Priority mail in the lower 48.

These are from the older blazers except the one in front which is from a 97 Blazer.

I take Paypal or Money Order. PM me and be sure to show your screen name when using paypal so I can match stuff up easier.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 05-08-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take one.

Thanks, Roger
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 4 if you still have that many...thanks!
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierorog:

I will take one.

Thanks, Roger

You have a pm.
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoon

3762 posts
Member since May 2004

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I'll take 4 if you still have that many...thanks!

You have a pm.
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update bump..

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price shipped to Canada?

Thanks
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Price shipped to Canada?

Thanks

Give me a city or zip and I'll let you know.

Spoon

------------------

Chris_narf

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Prepping to sell)
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Thanks
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates

Spoon
PFF
System Bot
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are you folks installing these?
Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raysr11:

How are you folks installing these?

Pry your old light out and unplug the connector. If your connector matches the new lights connector just plug it in. If no match you will have to cut off your old connector and splice in the new one which comes with the lights I send out.

Some of these lights are 2 wire and some are 3. I've only seen (1) 2 wire with a matching connector and that's in my car. If you need a schematic pm me.

You may have to use a file to widen the opening the light came out of. Then just pop the new light in.

Spoon

------------------

Spoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for updates. 3 more lights available.

Spoon

------------------

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 05-09-2014).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package arrived safe and sound. Thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock