Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Fastback Conversion kit - $500 OBO - local pickup only, will not ship

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fastback Conversion kit - $500 OBO - local pickup only, will not ship by fieroguru
Started on: 04-25-2014 09:15 PM
Replies: 6 (449 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 05-19-2014 07:56 AM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 86 GT parts car that has a 6" rust hole where the lower frame rail on the passenger side meets the floor board section... This is also a Michigan car, so my guess is the rust is even worse in other areas too. Which means it will never be road worthy again and needs parted out.

I would like to get rid of the entire fastback setup from this car. Fastback section, decklid (w/ spoiler), engine vents, vent support brackets, trunk seal, D-corners, tail lights, sail windows... All for $500 OBO, picked up at 40444 (about 25 miles south of Lexington, KY)

The non-negotiable is I will not ship this kit. The price and how many other parts (rear fascia, ground effects, front fascia, etc) off this car go with the kit are completely negotiable. However, the complete interior and suspension are off limits.

Ideally, someone will come to KY and I will push the car out the garage and help him/her remove everything off the car they want to take with them and they will give me some cash.

Here are some pictures of the front panels on this car. There is a horizontal rip in the front fascia about 4-6" long

This parts car is the front GT in this pictures:

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!

------------------
fieroguruperformance.com

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I buy just the trunk seal? Or is that part of the conversion package?
gwg1995

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wanna sell the brakes?
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Can I buy just the trunk seal? Or is that part of the conversion package?

Not at this time. I would like to keep the fastback kit as complete as possible.

Originally posted by gwg1995:

Wanna sell the brakes?

This is my mockup chassis for the 13" 84-87 brake kit I am working on. That kit isn't ready for purchase yet, but should be available later this year. This thread has more details about it. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091924.html
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump!

------------------
fieroguruperformance.com

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump!

I would trade this for an F40 transmission!

------------------
fieroguruperformance.com

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock