Started on: 04-25-2014 06:13 PM
Replies: 1 (115 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 04-25-2014 09:37 PM
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to use these at some point in time but have no interest anymore.

Includes (Indy specific): horn button (like new), nose badge (never used), fender badges (x2 - never used) and door decals (from Phoenix Graphix IIRC - so correct grey color and font).

Selling as a complete package, asking $350 plus shipping (if you just want just the fender badges, they are still the same price and you get the rest for free ). Keeping in mind the fender badges are next to impossible to get now.

Based on past experiences I expect shipping (insured with tracking) from Canada to the US to be in the $40 - 50 range (usually cheaper within Canada - or free if you pick up). Will NOT ship uninsured or without tracking so please don't ask.

IF you are interested, please email (still good as listed in the profile) me as I don't frequent Pennock's much anymore and may not see your PM or post until much later.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 04-25-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pictures:

Note: sorry no original boxes.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 04-25-2014).]

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock