Started on: 04-23-2014 04:17 PM
Replies: 4 (157 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-25-2014 02:33 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guy in Canada needs a 88 passenger side upper swing arm. Overnight shipping if possible. Anyone have one?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Karnak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KarnakSend a Private Message to KarnakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..ya. it is for my son. he is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and on his way on Friday morning and need this part right away.. any locals out there? the 88 is not too common and i have called the auto wreckers and only one said they would see and get back to me.

thanks, Gary
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the call from Gary (Karnak) I know them personally, and was able to get him one. He just left with it. I think he said he was going to put someone on a plane with it and have them fly it out. Colby if you are reading this, your Dad just left with it, good luck on getting the car fixed so far from home. What is that about 1600kms each way? (1000 miles)

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Karnak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KarnakSend a Private Message to KarnakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All good. the '88 is back on the road again.

The part worked well!

Thanks!

Gary
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Karnak:

..ya. it is for my son. he is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Kids!

You'd think Colby could've waited until he was back in BC before he decided to bash into things.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock