Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parting out almost complete 85 gt (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parting out almost complete 85 gt by 86Fieroman
Started on: 04-22-2014 01:28 PM
Replies: 62 (1249 views)
Last post by: 86Fieroman on 10-01-2014 04:05 PM
86Fieroman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 85 gt that is almost complete. I am parting the whole car out. I'm willing to let things go fairly cheap as long as the buyer pays for the shipping. The cradle is out of the car, there is no engine and there are no rims on it anymore. I'll be stealing a few parts off of it yet for my other cars but nearly everything else is for sale. Let me know what you need. Pictures to come soon.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Midnight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a working temp gauge?

I think it will work in my 87 se.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't promise it works because the car has never ran but it looks good. I guess is prefer to sell the whole gauge cluster instead of only one however maybe I could just take that out.
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair enough. If you decided just to sell the gauge let me know.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, will do.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still have tons of parts left. Almost everything is there minus the engine. Let me know what you need.
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What color interior?
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By chance do you have the trim piece that goes on the front passenger quarter panel? It is the piece that is part of the GT trim that is on the bottom of the quarter panel near the door? I'm sure my description probably sucks and there is a name for the piece, but if needed I can take a pic of the piece I'm referring to.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the Radiator Splash Shields that are the bottom of the front Fascia(bumper). I really need the plastic pieces that connect the rubber to both wheel wells.
Please see the link below for pictures:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069127.html

[This message has been edited by Robertzep2 (edited 05-16-2014).]

86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is the light gray color interior, not the darker one. Sniper69, are you talking about the part of the ground effects. There is the rocker panel and then a small like 8 inch molding above that and that is what you want? And Robertzep2 i will check on that tonight when i get home, i probably do considering the whole radiator is in there.
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86Fieroman:

It is the light gray color interior, not the darker one. Sniper69, are you talking about the part of the ground effects. There is the rocker panel and then a small like 8 inch molding above that and that is what you want? And Robertzep2 i will check on that tonight when i get home, i probably do considering the whole radiator is in there.

Yes that small molding piece that is part of the ground effects above the rocker panel. Also if you have a factory cigarette lighter (not the plug itself but the actual lighter part that inserts in), I'd be interested in that also.

And one last question - does the fiero that you are parting out have the performance sound?

PFF
System Bot
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill check if i have the cigarette lighter. And no it does not have performance sound or i definitely would have snagged that out of it already.
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ill check if i have the cigarette lighter. And no it does not have performance sound or i definitely would have snagged that out of it already.

understandable, mine has performance sound but was looking for a part for it.

I'll send a you a PM as well.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do have that molding, however I wasn't able to find a cigarette lighter but if you really wanted one I know a junkyard that has about five fieros and I'm sure I could get you one just for whatever he charges me. Also I do believe I have those plastic splash guards that robertzep2 was talking about. I'm assuming however that the only way to get those out would be to pull the whole radiator out?
sniper69

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sniper69Send a Private Message to sniper69Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do have that molding, however I wasn't able to find a cigarette lighter but if you really wanted one I know a junkyard that has about five fieros and I'm sure I could get you one just for whatever he charges me. Also I do believe I have those plastic splash guards that robertzep2 was talking about. I'm assuming however that the only way to get those out would be to pull the whole radiator out?

Let me know what you would like for the molding,

Also thanks for checking on the cigarette lighter - I'm not in dire need of one so will hold off on that for now.

Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the engine wiring harness still in the car? I need the engine side C500 and C203 connectors with some length of wiring still attached. Thanks.

------------------

87 GT: Need to get road worthy first
92 Cutlass Vert: LX9/20s/tons more
01 Impala: Wifes taxi
99 Blazer: Parts hauler/winter beater

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a picture of the plastic pieces from the Radiator Splash Shields with the rubber removed.

Here are two views installed.

Here is Rodney Dickman's new rubber pieces I am going to install to them

As for removing them... I have to look under the car, but can't because I am taking it to get new tires and a four wheel alignment this morning. I don't think the radiator needs removed though. If you have them and get them out, let me know what you want for them.
-Robert
cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What shape are the sun visors in? Drooping a bit or holding fine? I would also need the center mirror and the little trim piece on the front passenger side fender right by the door. Would the rear side markers fit a notchie? Also '85.

Thanks.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you have a drivers side wing stand and gasket in very good condition? Thanks!
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Throttle cable?
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please pardon my ignorance about GTs, but does it have a sunroof?
PFF
System Bot
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What options does this car have?

------------------

1984 White Fiero Sport Coupe (Juliet) in restoration
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089093.html
1988 Red Fiero Standard Coupe (Bella) in restoration
1990 Black Buick Reatta (Noir)
2002 White Chevy Impala base(Haylie)

mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have the front aero nose available? can you provide some pictures?
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) Seat Mechanism Covers?
2) Drivers Side Front Fender? Red Over Silver?
3) Steering Wheel?
4) Black Rain Trough Trim For Above The Driver Side Window?
5) Short Rubber Section That Attaches To Front Passenger Side Under Hood ...
6) WIndshield Washer Nozzles

------------------

Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rugger

137 posts
Member since Sep 2012
3) Steering Wheel?

------------------

John W. Tilford

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John W. TilfordClick Here to visit John W. Tilford's HomePageSend a Private Message to John W. TilfordEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a "PON" (driver's side) GT rear light assembly. Mine has one of the "long shaft vertical attachment screw goes into" tabs broken off. John W. Tilford, johntilford@comcast.net, mobile 812 219 8235
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a passenger side "TIAC" tail light. Let me know if you have one.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
message sent for trans and other components.
mrossum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrossumSend a Private Message to mrossumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i could used the right side engine vent cover is it is there and not cracked

------------------
87 coupe 4 cyl, 5 speed

86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all. I am sorry for not responding for so long, I was out of town all last week and I just got back. I will try to get a response to everyone by tonight at the latest.

86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Venomous:

Is the engine wiring harness still in the car? I need the engine side C500 and C203 connectors with some length of wiring still attached. Thanks.

No I am sorry, I only have the interior side of the wiring harness.
PFF
System Bot
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

Here is a picture of the plastic pieces from the Radiator Splash Shields with the rubber removed.

Here are two views installed.

Here is Rodney Dickman's new rubber pieces I am going to install to them

As for removing them... I have to look under the car, but can't because I am taking it to get new tires and a four wheel alignment this morning. I don't think the radiator needs removed though. If you have them and get them out, let me know what you want for them.
-Robert

I do have them, I will look into how to get them out. If you still need them feel free to pm me.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by cebix:

What shape are the sun visors in? Drooping a bit or holding fine? I would also need the center mirror and the little trim piece on the front passenger side fender right by the door. Would the rear side markers fit a notchie? Also '85.

Thanks.

The sunvisors appear to be brand new along with the headliner actually. They are the lighter grey color. I beleive I have the center mirror for you as well. The side markers will fit a notchie, as an 85 gt is actually still a notchie. I could email you pics if you like.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by canfirst:

Would you have a drivers side wing stand and gasket in very good condition? Thanks!

I do have it but I am actually looking to keep the spoiler and stands as I have two other gt's and would like a spare in case I ever need a replacement. Sorry.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by raysr11:

Throttle cable?

I do have the throttle cable, feel free to pm me about it if you still need it.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by mr-riff:

Do you have the front aero nose available? can you provide some pictures?

I do have the front aero nose, I am not really looking to sell it as I would like that as a spare too in case I get in an accident but feel free to pm me if you would like more info. I could email you pics if I do sell it, the pip thing normally gives me problems. Let me know I guess.
86Fieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

86Fieroman

59 posts
Member since Jul 2013

Originally posted by Rugger:

3) Steering Wheel?

I do not have any seat mechanism covers. I have a front fender, it is silver and it appears the previous owner sanded on it a little but it is still silver. I do have the steering wheel, however 85 gt steering wheels are different from 86-88 gt steering wheels, but i'm not sure what you are looking for. Yes I do have the rain trough. I believe I have what you are looking for in regards to that rubber piece, I would have to get or send you a picture to make sure though. And I also do have the windshield washer nozzles.
cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The sunvisors appear to be brand new along with the headliner actually. They are the lighter grey color. I beleive I have the center mirror for you as well. The side markers will fit a notchie, as an 85 gt is actually still a notchie. I could email you pics if you like.

Very nice. I would be interested in the headliner but without the "frame", only the bare material if it can be folded because shipping the whole thing I guess would cost me too much. Please send me pics and prices. I PM'ed you me email.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the car have a sunroof? If so, do the metal roof brackets have any rust?
Playindirty1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Playindirty1Send a Private Message to Playindirty1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radiator fan & assembly? Also center console rubber like shift plate thats under the ash trays and matching rubber like gauge cluster/radio housing? Garrett 4025156498. Ps. not sure if 85gt fan is interchangeable with my 86Gt? 5speed
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock