multiple 1986 v6 fiero parts for free by aconesa
Started on: 04-22-2014 09:26 AM
Replies: 4 (202 views)
Last post by: aconesa on 04-22-2014 02:28 PM
aconesa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aconesaSend a Private Message to aconesaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title states, I have plenty of 86 fiero parts that I am getting rid of. They are all free, only require that you pick them up. email me with requests. a.conesa@verizon.net I am looking to empty the garage over the next two weeks. whatever is not picked up will go to the dumpster.

Abe
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jimmy2s83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy2s83Send a Private Message to Jimmy2s83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These posts are never near me!

Hopefully someone takes you up on that. Hate to see usable parts get tossed.
aconesa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aconesaSend a Private Message to aconesaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Honestly, I hope I can find use for most of the parts. I have body panels that are in great shape in addition to engine compartment items.

I am selling the house soon and cannot have the garage looking like I run a shop out of it.

Abe
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have any round/smooth side molding or marker lights? I think 86 may have the grooved molding but doesn't hurt to ask. How about a spoiler and or stands? I work just South of Burlington City so picking up wouldn't be a problem.
aconesa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aconesaSend a Private Message to aconesaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

do you have any round/smooth side molding or marker lights? I think 86 may have the grooved molding but doesn't hurt to ask. How about a spoiler and or stands? I work just South of Burlington City so picking up wouldn't be a problem.

Private message sent

Abe

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock