Started on: 04-21-2014 04:36 AM
Replies: 6 (614 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 04-22-2014 09:05 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm letting my 88 Formula 3800SC car go. It's got a Getrag five speed and has been my daily driver for several years. It comes with new Centerline wheels, 7 inch width front, 8 inch rear, new tires on the rear, tires on the front have about 15K on them. I can include a set of the C4 brake rotor upgrade kits (uninstalled) for an additional fee. The car was repainted a couple of years ago and looks pretty good. Has a set of aftermarket side scoops installed, I can't remember the vendor but, they look very good on the car. I won't suggest this car is perfect but, she looks very good and I'm not afraid to drive her anywhere. She's reliable or has been and will make someone a fun ride. I'm not happy about this but, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'll take and email pictures to anyone interested. That might take a day or two, some of us have to work for a living ya know. I've got a lot of money invested in this car and know I'll never get it back but, need to re-coup some. I'm asking $6,000 for her. Email me if interested, I'll send you pics. I can deliver her to most locations but, that won't be free. Delivery can be discussed if you're serious.

In the interest of being totally upfront and honest, I'm pulling this ad. This Fiero is not currently for sale until I figure out what happened to the other set of Centerline wheels I had stored in the attic of my shop. I'm working on something but, for now, I am pulling the ad. I don't like doing that but, I need to correctly advertise what I'm selling. Will put the ad back up when I have things right.
------------------
Ron
Frankfort, KY
Count Down to A Better America: http://countingdownto.com/countdown/196044
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Bulldogger99

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bulldogger99Send a Private Message to Bulldogger99Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by fiero49 (edited 04-21-2014).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your interest. I drive this car whenever I drive to work, it's only about five miles so, it doesn't get a huge amount of yearly use, less than 10,000 miles per year. I always ride my bike if the weather is permitting. The ebrake guts have been removed. They could be reinstalled but, I wasn't worried about it. I don't remember exactly how many miles are on the engine but, when I got it it was a thirty mile engine out of a wrecked Buick. So, I'm guessing the engine has between 50K and 60K miles on it. The Fiero has about 130,000 miles on it. I'll get an exact number tomorrow. This car has been my go to transportation for five or six years. I would not be afraid to drive it across country anytime. I'll also try to get pics tomorrow and send them to everyone that has requested them.

Ron

------------------
Ron
Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat. Shrug

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all the interested parties that either PM'd me or emailed me.

I've run into a snag, so I will be withdrawing this ad. That new set of wheels I was going to put onto it are no longer available. Actually, the wheels I was going to put on it are for a wide body and IMHO, would look kind of silly on a stock bodied Fiero. I'm working on something but, for now, I'll be pulling the ad. I don't like doing that but, I need to correctly advertise what I'm selling. Will put the ad back up when I have things right.

Sorry about that but, it'll be back in the Mall when I get it all worked out.

------------------
Ron

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock