Truelo intake and headers for sale by Grantman
Started on: 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
Replies: 18 (983 views)
Last post by: Grantman on 04-26-2014 11:17 PM
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Plans have changed and I won't be using the Truelo intake and exhaust headers I just picked up. The intake I had powdercoated, the exhaust was ceramic coated inside and outside. I'm joining the SC3800 crowd with a different car. I'm replacing the 4T60 on the current 86 with the 3.4pr with a good transmission I just picked up and then will put that up for sale.
The pictures of the headers shows some pitting. The fellow who did the ceramic told me that would likely happen, it's pretty difficult to remove all the old ceramic. It's not all over, just in some spots otherwise they look great. I'm making it easy for whoever buys these. with the intake I'm including many new pieces, the manifold gasket the throttle body gasket, refurbished 19lb Accel injectors, a new Holley adjustable fuel regulator. I'll throw in the old fuel rail, injectors and the throttle body if you want them. looks like the throttle body has been bored out to almost 56mm. Please note this intake is not setup to be used with an EGR
with the exhaust I'll include a new flange, donut, and VW gaskets, I hear they work the best. Please note the y-pipe is set up for an EGR so it will either have to be capped or used on a different car than the intake. thought I'd put these items on here for a couple days and see if anyone has interest, then put it on ebay. If you don't agree with the price, don't flame me here - just send me a pm saying you respectfully disagree with my price and don't buy them.
I'm selling the intake and exhaust as a set I will not break them up unless I have a buyer for each. pm me with questions, requests for more pictures or to discuss purchase. If you don't want some of the pieces i.e. the fuel regulator let me know and the overall price can be adjusted. I'm asking $1,400 for everything shipped within the U.S. Will ship outside the U.S. as long as buyer pays the additional cost.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]

I kinda like it
Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be up for selling just the intake? I don't have a use for the headers. Thank you Van.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone else will take only the headers that could work, but I won't sell one without the other being sold, at least not at this point.
BabyEating Dingo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyEating DingoSend a Private Message to BabyEating DingoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in the headers. PM me a price?
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are those the headers that can be modified to fit the 3x00 engines?
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no idea if they would work. I bought them for my 3.4pr but now won't be using them. hopefully somone else will chime in. or email Francis, he will know.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

1418 posts
Member since Dec 2011
evening bump
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

1418 posts
Member since Dec 2011
serious interest in the headers, anyone looking for an intake to move this along?
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could be very interested in the intake if the price is reasonable.

PM sent.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 04-22-2014).]

Vanet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of my price range so If someone else is interested good luck. Van

[This message has been edited by Vanet (edited 04-22-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

1418 posts
Member since Dec 2011
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the headers?
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold, pending payment.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats to the winner
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headers are officially sold. thanks to everyone for your inquiries.

Intakes are still on ebay with about 4 1/2 days to go.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 days to go on the intake and extras.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than 24 hours to go. Reserve has been met so it will sell.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock