Cheap running 3800 N/A Series 2 Donor Central Iowa by Big Paul
Started on: 04-18-2014 02:38 PM
Replies: 4 (374 views)
Last post by: Big Paul on 06-09-2014 09:16 AM
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I recently got a 97 Buick Regal last fall with the intentions to swap it into my Fiero, but I realized that I don't have the time, money, or skills to take on such a task. If anyone wants it I will sell the whole car for $300 OBO or trade for a 3.4 from a Camaro/Firebird. It would be up to you to organize transportation for it. I only have my Fiero so I can't tow it anywhere, and I'm located in Ames, Iowa. Any other questions just ask.

About the Engine:
It runs and drives, I have the title.
The rear tire is flat. The spare is on it.
184,583 miles.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
don297

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you haven't made up your mind I would suggest that you keep it. Hell, I'm 16 years old and I'm still in high school. I certainly didn't think I would be able to perform my swap. But after around 5 months, hearing that thing start up was music to my ears. If you absolutely don't want the car I might be interested in purchasing it, but a 3800 swap is a blast.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by don297:

If you haven't made up your mind I would suggest that you keep it. Hell, I'm 16 years old and I'm still in high school. I certainly didn't think I would be able to perform my swap. But after around 5 months, hearing that thing start up was music to my ears. If you absolutely don't want the car I might be interested in purchasing it, but a 3800 swap is a blast.

Do you have a build somewhere? I started my 3800sc swap when I was 17

-Mitch

------------------
My Car - 87' GT 3800sc
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/121571.html#p0

don297

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Do you have a build somewhere? I started my 3800sc swap when I was 17

-Mitch

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/130186.html
I haven't updated the thread in a long time. She runs now just ironing out the little things, once she's
Done she will be my daily for a few years.
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump! This is still available. I need to save money for school.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock