Started on: 04-18-2014 08:02 AM
Replies: 10 (1057 views)
Last post by: Bluwolf on 08-09-2014 01:40 AM
naskie18

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gone

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 08-26-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaymelk2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaymelk2Send a Private Message to jaymelk2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me thinks I see a body already starting to buckle....many...many...many hours were put into reinforcing the Rat.

------------------
87 GT....SBC...fast as hell...
Proud new owner of....THE DIRTY RAT

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year GT is that? Is the title open/clear?

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 04-21-2014).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

What year GT is that? Is the title open/clear?

It's an 86, if I recall correctly. I don't have a title, never attempted to get one since it's a long way from running. I was told when I got it that I could simply apply for a title at SOS, but never actually tried. I can PM the VIN if you want to call them and see if they'll confirm it isn't stolen/salvaged and tell you the process to title it.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM your number and VIN. I'm sure I can bring it to it's former glory.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
naskie18

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

PM your number and VIN. I'm sure I can bring it to it's former glory.

Great, I'll send them to you tonight when I get home, probably be around midnight.
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'll see if oljoedad is up for helping complete a modified "MODFYD" rat at his 2 seater garage in Homer, MI (a little less than 2 hours away).

Greg

------------------

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had a series of family members passing away, transport issues, and my blue GT getting $8-10k of theft. I'd hate to see this go to the crusher. Is there anyone able to pick-up/store for me to complete later, pick-up to keep the hope alive (and keep another Fiero on the road), or ???? t has to be picked up ASAP, and he really needs it gone this weekend. Please PM him if you are able to.

Thanks,
Greg
94blackbird

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 94blackbirdSend a Private Message to 94blackbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and all these cars pop up when I already have too much on my plate lol. If I didn't already have 6 sitting at the house and 3 more I still need to pick up, I'd be all over this.
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock