Lots of NOS parts bulk sale only by Grantman
Started on: 04-16-2014 08:38 AM
Replies: 13 (525 views)
Last post by: Grantman on 04-19-2014 10:28 PM
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://desmoines.craigslist.../pts/4423446603.html

This fellow lives in Des Moines, has a large collection of NOS parts and used parts. He will not sell bits and pieces, he will only sell as a complete pacakage. price is negotiable, he is very interested in a trade for guns. It has not been inventoried. I'm sure he'd send more pictures upon request. He worked at a GM dealership for years and kept accumulating parts that were being discontinued. Use to have a lot of Fieros, now has non.
I will be in Des Moines Friday and part of Saturday, might have a chance to go look for someone who is serious.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post the ad actually up for me? I cannot see craigslist on my computer. I am always looking for NOS stuff to sock away.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give that a try a little later. post up his description and a few pics to get the idea.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. I know I am currently hunting for NOS black window switches for my 84 Pace Car.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep in mind he won't sell individual pieces. He's selling everything at once, he won't sell just a few things. I asked him about the lowering springs and he said he won't do that. I would need to buy it all.
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"I sold my last Fiero, now I have to get rid of all my extra parts. Parts include center caps, mirror switches, sensors, antennas, moldings, pedals, seat levers, cables, door lock switches, and lots more. Mostly NOS, but I do have some used factory mags and wheels, front and rear 85 GT fascia, 1 set of Aftermarket mags, and much more. See pics or text for questions and additional pics. $1400, trade, or offer. "

Looks like some goof stuff there.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's some of the pictures he has posted.

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm returned
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

1418 posts
Member since Dec 2011
pretty good response. Didn't know there would be so many people interested.
86Fieroman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieromanSend a Private Message to 86FieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow there is so much good stuff here, a real shame he won't split it up. Definitely can't afford it all, however if someone wanted to buy this I would go partially in for a few parts if anyone wanted to do that.
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

~James
2kewlgypsy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2kewlgypsySend a Private Message to 2kewlgypsyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 - I would go in as well, need lots, just not the lot!

------------------
Dave Zane
Justin, TX
86 2m6 https://images.fiero.nl/2012/photo_(6)_4.JPG

Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not sure who bought the parts but they are sold according to the seller.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock