Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB The "Bronze" Aux Gauge Trim Face Plate for an '87 GT with the Tan Interior

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB The "Bronze" Aux Gauge Trim Face Plate for an '87 GT with the Tan Interior by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 04-15-2014 04:30 PM
Replies: 4 (130 views)
Last post by: FieroFanatic13 on 04-17-2014 11:40 AM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Asthe title states...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah ha you purchased the 87. I think you will enjoy it. As I mentioned in another thread I have the 87 dealer book. If you want some info let me know.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Ah ha you purchased the 87. I think you will enjoy it. As I mentioned in another thread I have the 87 dealer book. If you want some info let me know.

Picking it up Saturday, actual. About the only blemish inside is where the first owner, a lady in her 50's at the time, had a "name" plate stuck to that bezel below the aux gauges. The 2nd owner nicked up the finish removing the name plate when he bought it so I want to replace it if I can find one!

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending PM.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Sending PM.

Responded!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock