WANTED: Rear Glass for Fiero by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 04-09-2014 04:12 PM
Replies: 11 (325 views)
Last post by: pgold on 04-11-2014 07:17 AM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Due to rotten Luck, I am in need of a Rear Glass for a Fiero (Don't care if it's tinted, with or without defrost), anyone Local to Ocala Fla that can help me out, please contact me. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you cannot find one, they are pretty cheap to have made. I had one made at a local shop with my selection of tint for 40 bucks about a year ago.
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
fgt1988

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fgt1988Send a Private Message to fgt1988Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad just let one go to the yard last week --- It's all about timing my friend - Good Luck - Also check the ad referencing parts parts parts; he has a few available if the inventory is up to date - Flemming FL which is in the Jacksonville Area I believe - Waiting for him to respond on an item and if I make a trip up there, I can get it for you if you'd like - I know you remember me, bec we've met several times on INTL Drive and I picked up red front Facia from you one time - CYA...
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone KNOW for sure, Does the rear clip have to come off to change the glass out ? I'm afraid to go look !
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Lou,
I have one and will be driving through Ocala in the next couple weeks, probably next weekend (4/19).
Willing to throw me a couple bucks for gas and I'll throw it in the truck? Otherwise I'll probably be driving a smaller car.

I brought you a tach a couple years ago.

Taking the clip off would make it easier to get the glass out in one piece but if yours is broke no worries there.
You'll have to remove the side trim inside the quarter windows but that is easy.

Getting the glass out and the mating surface cleaned up will be the hard part.

Chuck
Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at this listing of parts for sale in the mall right now. Looks like there are both with and without defrost and better yet he is in Florida.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068654.html
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lou6t4gto:

Does anyone KNOW for sure, Does the rear clip have to come off to change the glass out ? I'm afraid to go look !

I can't say for sure, there may be some trick that I am not aware of but on my notchback parts car I got the window completely loose, but could not get the sucker out with the rear clip still on, even after removing the inner trim pieces.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

I can't say for sure, there may be some trick that I am not aware of but on my notchback parts car I got the window completely loose, but could not get the sucker out with the rear clip still on, even after removing the inner trim pieces.

Lou, the only one I ever removed, already had the clip off of the car so I can't say for sure. It sure LOOKS like it would go in with the clip in place.
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looked like wicked fiero just above your post has them..Curtis
Lou6t4gto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2002z28ssconv, Sure, that would be great. pm me, whatever is fair.
PFF
System Bot
pgold

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pgoldSend a Private Message to pgoldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just pulled one out of my car to do a lamb build. It still has some gummy sealer on it but it is OEM part. Let me know if you are still in need and we can work something out. Glass is in great shape.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock