WTB: Isuzu 5 speed rear mounting bracket by Silicoan86
Started on: 04-09-2014 01:18 AM
Replies: 7 (192 views)
Last post by: Silicoan86 on 04-19-2014 04:10 AM
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for the rear mounting bracket for an Isuzu 5 speed transmission. This is the metal bracket that connects the rear of the transmission to the rubber mount.

Apparently mine is bent and cracked.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh I think I have one up in the barn
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Guess not, I must have already got rid of it.

Good luck

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

For Sale: 85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 87 GT Met Orange

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Guess not, I must have already got rid of it.

Good luck

Vince

Dang! Thanks for checking anyway.
Corpsmen Ed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just pulled the Iron Duke and Isuzu from my 88 for a 3800SC Series 2 & 4T65HD swap. I still have all the brackets that held it to the cradle. You can have whichever one you need. Just send me a pic of the one you need, and let me know where to send it.
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Corpsmen Ed:

I just pulled the Iron Duke and Isuzu from my 88 for a 3800SC Series 2 & 4T65HD swap. I still have all the brackets that held it to the cradle. You can have whichever one you need. Just send me a pic of the one you need, and let me know where to send it.

Awesome! PM sent!
Silicoan86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big thanks to Corpsmen Ed for sending one to me. It's on its way here now, and he wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping. Talk about a stand up guy.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock