Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  87 Coupe with Carb'd 92 Seville 4.9 Installed and Running $1,200 OBO CENTRAL MI

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
87 Coupe with Carb'd 92 Seville 4.9 Installed and Running $1,200 OBO CENTRAL MI by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 04-08-2014 05:27 PM
Replies: 11 (554 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-12-2014 02:52 PM
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay- posted the other day but was keeping it all "together" but have now decided to list the car and then let you know that we could negotiate some of the other items if they were wanted.

That said:

FOR SALE:

87 Base Coupe
-Black Exterior in need of cleanup and paint work- was in the bottom of a barn when the barn was painted and has some barn paint overspray on it
-Gray Interior in decent but not beautiful condition
-Carb'd 4.9 with mechanical distributor already installed. Starts/runs reliably since I've had it (got it last spring).
-Currently the front calipers are hanging from a cross member due to being locked up. Rears work a little but the driver's side drags and gets HOT when I run it occasionally to keep the engine/trans from setting up.

*Has Fiero GT diamond spoke 15" wheels, but includes a set of 16" Cavalier Z24 wheels (could use clean up and painting). Needs tires for either set of wheels though.

*Needs exhaust worked out. See Pics. The previous owner who did the swap threw a true dual together just to get it running and it needs replaced. Swap was done about 8 years ago and the car was never finished as he moved on to other projects. I have pics of when he had the engine out and it was all "pretty," but she has some dirt/grime/age on her now so it certainly DOES NOT look like the pics below, lol.

*I have a set of supposedly NEVER USED '84 Fiero Seats that COULD be part of the deal if we negotiate for them- but I was going to keep these. Got 'em from a retired GM engineer who snagged them from another sports car prototype they were going to crush around '85-'86 according to him. Beautiful condition except for one small blemish on the driver's bottom.

*I also have just about everything you'd need to do a "LEBARON" BRAKE UPGRADE: Machined Fiero hubs, 4 Lebaron rotors, caliper adapters, front (new loaded with thermo quiet pads) & rear (used) Cadillac Seville calipers, rear thermo quiet pads, Cadillac Escalade Master Cylinder (new), new oem type brake hoses (my receipts add up to just under $500 for all of the brake upgrade parts). This could be negotiated as well in addition to the car price.

*Also have a fastback clip including roof, decklid, vents, wing, trunk filler panels, and some brackets/hardware. Black, same as car. Again, could be negotiated with purchase.

Some Pics- I will get more exterior shots, some interior shots and current pics of the engine bay asap. The engine ones are from when the original swap was being done- it DOES NOT look this pretty now, lol:

[This message has been edited by FieroFanatic13 (edited 04-09-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nealreno

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nealrenoSend a Private Message to nealrenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How Much?
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroFanatic13:
87 Coupe with Carb'd 92 Seville 4.9 Installed and Running $1,200 OBO CENTRAL MI

Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to buy it, just too far to go and get. And with the prices of fuel, it would cost more to ship than you are asking for the car. Good luck with the sale.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vanet:

I would love to buy it, just too far to go and get. And with the prices of fuel, it would cost more to ship than you are asking for the car. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. Need to sell to pay for the "new" one, lol.
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
euro-tour

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for euro-tourSend a Private Message to euro-tourEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroFanatic13, are you interested in breaking up the fast back parts. I need the trunk lid and wing if you are willing to sell them without the other parts?

Thanks
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by euro-tour:

FieroFanatic13, are you interested in breaking up the fast back parts. I need the trunk lid and wing if you are willing to sell them without the other parts?

Thanks

Not right away- even though I don't have the tail lights, it'd be a lot harder to sell the upper roof section without the decklid I think. But if you made me the right offer, I suppose anything is possible.

Gary
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you have another Fiero?
FieroFanatic13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is SOLD!
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gene Smith from GR had a 86 that The Fiero Factory installed. That engine makes for a nice package and all the power you would want.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock