WTB Pontiac Tail light set by FieroDrvr
Started on: 04-08-2014 08:46 AM
Replies: 4 (180 views)
Last post by: FieroDrvr on 04-09-2014 10:11 PM
FieroDrvr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDrvrSend a Private Message to FieroDrvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone. I'm in need of a new set of tail lights for my 86 fiero GT. I'm looking for the ones with the "Pontiac" letters on them. I don't necessarily need the whole unit. I mainly just need the lens covers. Anyone have a set laying around they are willing to sell? There is a set on Ebay for $300, so I'm looking for something cheaper than that.

Regards.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You and virtually every other GT owner....sorry, but since the Fiero Store discontinued the repros, they are harder to find than a diamond in an outhouse.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroDrvr:

Hi everyone. I'm in need of a new set of tail lights for my 86 fiero GT. I'm looking for the ones with the "Pontiac" letters on them. I don't necessarily need the whole unit. I mainly just need the lens covers. Anyone have a set laying around they are willing to sell? There is a set on Ebay for $300, so I'm looking for something cheaper than that.

Regards.

And the ones you are talking about are mine on Ebay ..... as stated above good luck finding them cheaper these are hard to find uncracked and undamaged if you want a pair in MINT condition I also have a pair 675$ ....

PS if you read the email I sent you I was willing to pay half the shipping .......
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
My NOS (MINT) tails lights are SOLD ...... thanks for the interest ..... have only my Ebay ones left.....
Danyel
FieroDrvr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDrvrSend a Private Message to FieroDrvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm finding these are not exactly readily available. lol Danyel, I may be bidding on your ebay set. I didn't see on your email about you sharing the shipping. I'll have re-look.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock