WTB useable 2.8 crank by bigbad1ton
Started on: 04-07-2014 11:59 PM
Replies: 11 (259 views)
Last post by: DKcustoms on 02-24-2015 05:48 PM
bigbad1ton

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigbad1tonSend a Private Message to bigbad1tonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get my 87 SE back on the road. Been through 2 engines and still don't have a useable crank. I'm in Abilene Tx but will travel to get what i need.

Thanx
Jeremy
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ShawnTrek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShawnTrekSend a Private Message to ShawnTrekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey I am in Cisco. I may have a complete 2.8 available in a month or two. I am currently in the process of rebuilding a 3800sc to put in my 85 gt. When it is ready, I will have a 2.8 with about 130k on it just sitting. its a good engine, I am just upgrading.
Fastfiero1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastfiero1Send a Private Message to Fastfiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I have the remains of my 2.8 still at my garage. I am swapping to a 3.4 and it was the cam that went on the 2.8 so the crank should be good. Problem is that I am in New Jersey so it would have to be shipped. can't imagine the shipping cost on that. Let me know if you are interested.

------------------
Fiero's Owned:

1987 Coupe 2.5 5spd May 99 - June 03
1987 GT V6 5spd July 30 2012 - Current

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why not just use a 3.1 crank and flat top 3.1 pistons? 3.1/3.4 cranks are the same
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually have a Brand New, Never Installed crank that the PO of my car was going to use, but decided not to rebuild the engine.

Shoot me an offer + shipping if you're interested. (Shipping will be a bear... thing is heavy)

bigbad1ton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigbad1tonSend a Private Message to bigbad1tonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx for the offer guys, but shipping would kill any decent offer I could make you. Hoping to find someone local who has one setting around that just needs machined. ShawnTreck keep me updated of your build, I will probably already have mine back together but would like to have a good spare.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping may be cheaper than machining. I would look at DKs, you wont find a better one.
His is new!
bigbad1ton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bigbad1tonSend a Private Message to bigbad1tonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Shipping may be cheaper than machining. I would look at DKs, you wont find a better one.
His is new!

Yeah it's a hell of a deal, but my budget for a crank has shrank to $100. Was hoping to have the car back on the road in 2 weeks but may just have to settle for getting one of the 84's running.
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bigbad1ton:

Yeah it's a hell of a deal, but my budget for a crank has shrank to $100. Was hoping to have the car back on the road in 2 weeks but may just have to settle for getting one of the 84's running.

what's your zip?
I'll see if I can get a estimate on shipping to you.

PM me back, might be faster
ShawnTrek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShawnTrekSend a Private Message to ShawnTrekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is another guy I know in Abilene that has quite a few fieros...Also, maybe we should get together sometime.
You can text me 4178486882
bigbad1ton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bigbad1tonSend a Private Message to bigbad1tonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DK did you get my pm?

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

what's your zip?
I'll see if I can get a estimate on shipping to you.

PM me back, might be faster

PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bigbad1ton:

DK did you get my pm?

I don't think I did.
Do you still need a crank?
I'll send you a PM

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave